Steve Harper rejoins NUFC as Academy coach

Weznufc

Guest TheSummerOf69

Honestly don't see what Harper's done to deserve this kind of wrath tbh.

Baffled by this. Compared to others he gets a fair rub. Steady goalkeeper but Krul's earned the number 1. I'm happy for him to be understudy but if he wants to play football what can you do?

He had 10 odd years to decide he wants to play football. Why now?

There's maybe a difference between waiting patiently for your chance to be number 1; and knowing your chance has pretty much gone.

Guest johnson293

My boss is a Brighton fan, and absolutely chuffed at this - made his day when I told him this morning!

He did add though, that we can have Lua Lua back, as he isn't getting a look in at the moment, and has done nowt when given the opportunities, apparently.

Reckons they probably wont take up the permanent deal in January.

Always wonder what clubs like Brighton get out of these short loan deals. Surely it's pointless displacing their existing keeper for a couple of months to accomodate Harper? Unless he's absolute s**** of course.

Is there regular keeper not injured?

Guest johnson293

Always wonder what clubs like Brighton get out of these short loan deals. Surely it's pointless displacing their existing keeper for a couple of months to accomodate Harper? Unless he's absolute shite of course.

Boss reckons their current No.1 (Casper Ankergren) has dropped a few clangers lately, and has been one of the main reasons for their recent slump after their great start.

Guest Heneage

Prediction: Brighton to sneak a win and Harper to make some kind of amazing save to deny Nolan an equaliser

89th minute ball played over the top for Nolan to chase, what it ensues is the slowest race in professional football.

Prediction: Brighton to sneak a win and Harper to make some kind of amazing save to deny Nolan an equaliser

89th minute ball played over the top for Nolan to chase, what it ensues is the slowest race in professional football.

Think the ref would end up blowing for full time before either of them go to it.  :lol:

Lua Lua has always looked pretty crap to me, like. Shame.

A few glimpses of exciting potential here and there but really looks like he won't have a future here once he comes back from Brighton. Like you say, it's a shame.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

My boss is a Brighton fan, and absolutely chuffed at this - made his day when I told him this morning!

He did add though, that we can have Lua Lua back, as he isn't getting a look in at the moment, and has done nowt when given the opportunities, apparently.

Reckons they probably wont take up the permanent deal in January.

Aye, FM Brighton Researcher has said the same thing.

Think the ref would end up blowing for full time before either of them go to it.  :lol:

:lol: :lol: