Players you've got scouted for the future

Astroblack

i remember Jol saying Terry Dixon was better at his age than Rooney. Currently playing for west ham reserves after spurs released him.... (tbf he's had horrific injuries)

:lol: :lol:

The thing is, he was amazing. We released him presumably because we thought he'd never recover. As soon as West Ham picked him up, people were on the Spurs boards worried that he'd become the player we all expected before the injury.

Moussa Sissoko.

:kinnear:

Big bastard of a French central midfielder who plays for Toulouse, 20 years old and just recently got his first two caps for France.

Have to admit he's one of those players who I got on FM a few times and turned into an absolute beast and have since kept my eye on where possible. Does actually look like he could be a tremendous player and is surely in line for a move to a "big club" in the near future.

Guest Heneage

Moussa Sissoko.

Big b****** of a French central midfielder who plays for Toulouse, 20 years old and just recently got his first two caps for France.

Have to admit he's one of those players who I got on FM a few times and turned into an absolute beast and have since kept my eye on where possible. Does actually look like he could be a tremendous player and is surely in line for a move to a "big club" in the near future.

Weren't we linked with him at some point last year?

And Pozzi is good if not a bit old considering hes' 23.

Moussa Sissoko.

Big b****** of a French central midfielder who plays for Toulouse, 20 years old and just recently got his first two caps for France.

Aye, not sure if it was ever really on the cards though, considering his value is easily £10M+.

Guest Heneage

Moussa Sissoko.

Aye, not sure if it was ever really on the cards though, considering his value is easily £10M+.

What young French midfielders aren't Matuidi, Gouffran, Chantome take your pick really.

Moussa Sissoko.

Big bastard of a French central midfielder who plays for Toulouse, 20 years old and just recently got his first two caps for France.

i saw sissoko play in a french youth team years back, looked mint, as did N'Gog, who i tipped to the next Henry. still waiting on that one...

i've got a sperm i've high hopes for but i'm looking for a fresh supply of eggs as the most recent supplier has been turning out females.

lol, you have the Henry VIII syndrome, hope the egg supplier keeps her head about her.

Moussa Sissoko.

Yeah, I knew who he was, but wasn't it Kinnear who wanted him, hence why I posted his picture?

Chelsea bid £14m for Rodwell. Turned down.

Rodwell really shouldn't go to Chelsea. There's no way he's getting on the pitch at DM, CM, or CB for a good little while.

he's already better than Obi Mikel imo.

He should stay here for a few years at least though & develop into one of the main men in our team, break into the England side etc before he thinks of going anywhere. Obviously I'd rather he stayed but unless Kenwright fucks off that won't happen.

Obi Mikel is shite though, pretty much everyone bar the Chelsea staff seem to realise that. He can't pass, tackle, shoot, or head. Most top quality centre-mids can do at least three of those four things really well.