Would you extend Harewood's loan until the end of the season?

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Ashley and Co. object to this loan fee, it will only show how hypocritical they are considering the fact they charged Stoke City a substantial loan fee for Ameobi a couple of years back.

Like some others on here, I would send Harewood back regardless because if Ranger is to get the experience needed to operate in the PL, he will need to get as much game time as possible during the remainder of this CC campaign as his learning period.

Unfortunately he's a decent impact sub but will only start at the club's detriment. When we get promoted i'd loan him out to a championship club, plenty should be interested.

So we'd be giving him games at the level we can do ourselves now (but benefitting someone other than us). Why would plenty be interested if he's not good enough to start games as you suggest? Doesn't make sense.

This was Kezman shouts if we went for elsewhere other than Marlon:

Get ready.

Kevin Philips would be a laugh but more chance of Hughton playing 4-3-3

But that sort of player basically.

Federico Macheda who as well as being a poacher actually has a bit of touch and class about him and would play well of a big striker like Rossi can.

Garry O'Connor is another one of Birminghams players but I think he is injured.

Nathan Delfounso - Harewoods team-mate, he'll be on less and while I've only seen him along side Ranger his dribbling looked very good for a young gun

K.Phillips would be the one but we just could not go there at all.

Unfortunately he's a decent impact sub but will only start at the club's detriment. When we get promoted i'd loan him out to a championship club, plenty should be interested.

So we'd be giving him games at the level we can do ourselves now (but benefitting someone other than us). Why would plenty be interested if he's not good enough to start games as you suggest? Doesn't make sense.

Because if kept Harewood we'd have 4 of the best strikers in the league. Team's like Scunthorpe and Plymouth obviously don't have that luxury.

Leeds would probably be interested btw, they're going up and beyond Beckford and Luciano they have nowt up front.

Because if kept Harewood we'd have 4 of the best strikers in the league. Team's like Scunthorpe and Plymouth obviously don't have that luxury.

Leeds would probably be interested btw, they're going up and beyond Beckford and Luciano they have nowt up front.

We were on about Ranger, can you address the conflict in your post? Why would he interest other clubs if he's not good enough to start at this level?

We were on about Ranger, can you address the conflict in your post? Why would he interest other clubs if he's not good enough to start at this level?

There are lower level championship clubs that's he'd be good enough to start for.

I've no idea who the alternatives are, and I don't think anyone on here does. With us being top then some other Premier League options may be available to us; both youngsters and older types. They might be better bets than Harewood, though if it's the former it seems daft to not just give Ranger a proper go.

Kevin Phillips wouldnt touch us. Out of love for the scum down the road and the fact he just dosent like us, I've never ever heard him say owt positive about us while being a pundit. I remember at the start of the season he was asked to predict the championship's top 6, we wernt even in it, the thick cunt. 

I wouldn't extend it, we've got 4 forwards who need games and we need midfielders more than anything, that's where we should be looking to spend whatever we have for players.

Agreed. Lovenkrands really should have played more games than he has. I think he would better Harewood's goal ratio for us with a continued run in the side.