Jermaine Beckford signs for Everton. Yey!

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have a sneaky feeling that many are going to be disappointed with the non-signing of Becky.

How we are going to be gazumped by a (temporarily) Prem side on attendances a third of ours.

But can't blame Hughton for not wanting to play Leeds game, nor Leeds for wanting as much as possible for their top attraction.

who's that ?

the only other club i've heard interested was villa.

I have a sneaky feeling that many are going to be disappointed with the non-signing of Becky.

How we are going to be gazumped by a (temporarily) Prem side on attendances a third of ours.

But can't blame Hughton for not wanting to play Leeds game, nor Leeds for wanting as much as possible for their top attraction.

who's that ?

Wolves and Hull are too apparently.

who's that ?

personally speaking he'd be better off waiting till the summer rather than going to either of those now.

who's that ?

Because they haven't informed you personally, doesn't mean they don't exist.

who's that ?

Because they haven't informed you personally, doesn't mean they don't exist.

see above man.

who's that ?

They can't afford him.

The pretentious casual attitude from Leeds is hilarious "Ah if we sell we sell and if we don't well then I look forward to having him until the end of the season".  Yeah right.. if he hasn't gone by late January they'll be coming to the likes of us and other teams asking if we'll take him for £1.5m.

WOLVES are delaying a bid for Leeds' Jermaine Beckford while Newcastle United attempt to break the impasse over their attempt to sign the striker.

Wolves are understood to have enquired about Beckford without committing themselves to a firm offer and the Premier League club are watching with interest as Newcastle work to secure his signature.

A move to St James' Park is Beckford's preferred option — his "dream move" according to one source — and the Magpies remain favourites to sign him during the January transfer window. But they have made no positive progress since submitting an unsuccessful offer of £1.5m last week.

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone decipher this Beckford rumour? ;D

15 Jan 2010 03:58:28

Leeds united talk

i work with jonh o burns son, he tells me that leeds have agreed terms with newcastle for j beckford on bias that leeds will get the services of nicky swale + £1.5m

:undecided:

Leeds united talk

i work with jonh o burns son, he tells me that leeds have agreed terms with newcastle for j beckford on bias that leeds will get the services of nicky swale + £1.5m

it's easy....all we have to do is quickly find someone called nicky swale to give them.

Leeds united talk

it's easy....all we have to do is quickly find someone called nicky swale to give them.

Unless its charva speak for as well.