Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

I know stats don't mean much but their must be a concious effort this season to keep it on the floor seeing as we were top of the long ball charts last season and this year we're near the bottom of it. Plus there was that loud telling off of Iron Mike at spurs when he went long for no reason.

I also thinking he's launching it far less now (even if more than anyone else and clearly not the most technical guy), it's almost as if someone was telling him to hoof it all the time last season  :whistle:

I'm glad this has been accepted now, after all the bullshit about it being the players choosing to hoof it rather than Pardew telling them. Colo was doing it just as much(more I think) then.

I also thinking he's launching it far less now (even if more than anyone else and clearly not the most technical guy), it's almost as if someone was telling him to hoof it all the time last season  :whistle:

I'm glad this has been accepted now, after all the bullshit about it being the players choosing to hoof it rather than Pardew telling them. Colo was doing it just as much(more I think) then.

Wrong I'm afraid, Willo and Simpson were by far the worst offenders. Yes Williamson is hoofing it less now, but he's also got good footballers to either side of him and Cabaye and Tiote playing much better in front.

I'm not going to spend any time finding it but there were stats at the time which showed Colo was one of the worst offenders. So you think Williamson's hoofing was almost entirely down to Simpson then? Don't believe it for a second.

Guest Roger Kint

Have I missed something in the media war - how do the Chronicle have this information?

Even Lee Ryder is capable of reading Miles' tweets