Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

always had him as a half decent defender when being babysat.

Babysat by whom? He's always been the boss alongside whoever he's played with. Don't really rate Williamson but he's always been the leader, from his very first game against Palace when he was technically on loan.

Didn't we sign him out-right? ???

Yeah, but he was on loan for that one game.

Don't rate Lescott at all, has the same issues Williamson has although is better obviously.

Don't think he'd be an answer to our problems tbh, someone like Kaboul before he got injured would be nice but i wouldn't have a clue where to find that.

Obvious answer = France.

O just start tapping up Younes Kaboul, out of contract next summer at the moment.

Don't rate Lescott at all, has the same issues Williamson has although is better obviously.

Don't think he'd be an answer to our problems tbh, someone like Kaboul before he got injured would be nice but i wouldn't have a clue where to find that.

Obvious answer = France.

O just start tapping up Younes Kaboul, out of contract next summer at the moment.

Levy will still find a way of getting £15m for him.

Haha, someone mentioned it on here but in the first half against spurs, Williamson gets it and has.lots of options bit decides to go long to Shola. There is a very audible "Michael!" by Pardew in a teacher telling off a kid voice.

Good to see we clearly are trying to keep it on the deck more this season as has been shown in the stats. Good also that he getting on Williamson's back about it as he's the biggest offender.

About once a match he gets a rush of blood and will play a first time ball into feet that could be classed as semi dangerous or will do a random step over or something in attacking position. He did it vs. Spurs after a free kick or something :lol:

About once a match he gets a rush of blood and will play a first time ball into feet that could be classed as semi dangerous or will do a random step over or something in attacking position. He did it vs. Spurs after a free kick or something :lol:

Yeah remember that, I thought "Whose that? Looks like Williamson but surely...wait, it is Williamson!  :kasper:" :lol:

Yeah remember that, I thought "Whose that? Looks like Williamson but surely...wait, it is Williamson!  :kasper:" :lol:

Aye, he was out on the right wing. Both me and my dad (he really hates Willo) just looked at each other and laughed when he won the throw in :lol:

Aye, he was out on the right wing. Both me and my dad (he really hates Willo) just looked at each other and laughed when he won the throw in :lol:

That's the one :thup:

His last minute chance v the mackems still haunts me. The one time i wanted him to just hoof the cunt :lol:

He hoofs that, and he scores a glorious last minite winner.

He leaves that, and Lovenkrands most likely sticks it in for a glorious last minute winner on what would have been his last ever appearance in our shirt.

What does he do? Takes a mega heavy touch and the ball is cleared :lol:

• 2 weeks later...