Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Guest bimpy474

Solid - /ˈsɒlɪd/

a. Of definite shape and volume; not liquid or gaseous. b. Firm or compact in substance. c. Mike Williamson .d My poo in a minute

:smug:

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Handled most of the aerial threat by himself and even had the guts to make that bold defensive clearance at the end. Great game by his standards

Similar to the way people saw Perch when he was here. Deemed as being shit in his first season or two by the majority (myself included), but has improved massively and is appreciated for his professionalism and attitude.

Similar to the way people saw Perch when he was here. Deemed as being shit in his first season or two by the majority (myself included), but has improved massively and is appreciated for his professionalism and attitude.

Except he looked really good for us in the Championship. ;)

Handled most of the aerial threat by himself and even had the guts to make that bold defensive clearance at the end. Great game by his standards

Couldn't win a header for 60minutes ffs.

:thup:

The last minutes salvaged his performance.

Have to disagree. Very good in the championship. Good in his first 2 years in the prem. Tragically bad last season to the point where his manager simply referred to him as "the other guy" . Now he's sort of back to how he was in the 5th placed season.