Sunderland...

Heron

Which Sunderland players reside in Newcastle?

At this point it's probably worth pointing out that Gateshead and Northumberland are not part of Newcastle.

Gateshead is part of Greater Newcastle, just like places like Whitley Bay and even Sunderland, debatably.

Quite possibly the biggest load of horseshite I've ever read, and there have been some contenders I can tell you.

:lol: Sorry, been waiting to use that for a while - a lass at uni once asked "So is Sunderland in Greater Newcastle" and I quickly filed it away under "Suggestions likely to give a mackem a conniption fit."

Which Sunderland players reside in Newcastle?

At this point it's probably worth pointing out that Gateshead and Northumberland are not part of Newcastle.

Gateshead is part of Greater Newcastle, just like places like Whitley Bay and even Sunderland, debatably.

Quite possibly the biggest load of horseshite I've ever read, and there have been some contenders I can tell you.

:lol: Sorry, been waiting to use that for a while - a lass at uni once asked "So is Sunderland in Greater Newcastle" and I quickly filed it away under "Suggestions likely to give a mackem a conniption fit."

I'm nicking that :lol:

Although its funny for us, the way Gyan has acted is a disgrace. Such a dick. Sunderland's mediocre squad now has an embarassing array of strikers and they're in a deep rut. Bruce is a dead man walking, but of course a payout would destroy them.

Its all falling apart there. They're in trouble.

Wow, I was out on the piss last night and didn't notice that Gyan had gone and Ji had scored :lol:

Think there'll be a national holiday to mark Ji's goal? They'll at least rename Chuseok in his honour I'm sure. :lol:

bendtner for gyan is an upgrade of sorts, but being so different as players, bruce will have to completely change their usual game plan. whatever the fuclk that was supposed to be - (lemme guess, ruducer from catts, aim;ess running from colback relying on a pissed off gyan to score, sessengon to beat a single player and lie down for 10 mins to recuperate).

but personally when a half decent player joins sunderland i always get the impression they'll fail, or at least fail to play to their potential. mackems should by now accept that are purchasing no more than 50% of the player they've signed, cos their performances over a long time will never go beyond that threshold.

it's sunderland, innit.

after a couple of weeks you realise you're playing in a shit hole TOWN by the north sea which has no cultural, artistic, economic, industrial, symbolic, transportational, political or even sporting impact beyond its own TOWN walls. it's a non-place, with a non-team.

anyone with ambition will want away asap, even if just to their temporary homeland of Newcastle. this is what i mean by mackems signings  usually failing. players dont have enough incentive to stay there. its like that machkachalia team in russia living in moscow and flying to dagestan every week. mackems all live in tyneside or rural durham and upscale northumberland towns as far away from shithole sunderland itself as you can get. it might be worth it for a couple of years to get the good wages, but there comes a point where even the most mercenary player says no.

mackems need to look at their shit TOWN (not city) before they get into any debates about why players just dont buy into the sunderland afc project. in every other part of their life they are divorced from the pathetic, little parochial piece of shit club. whereas here our signings cabaye, marveaux, colocini and what not all the way back to beye and solano get an immediate and empirical connection with the city. I remember Beye saying he could go to whitley on days out, and his nicknane stuck as whitley beye. while solano had a ride through town with dalglish before he signed - he couldnt beliueve the order and architecture and pretty lasses on the street, so he got his trumpet out, something he'd always loved to do. the fates of our beautiful town and the fates of our wonderful club are interlinked. amost like players are now playing for the tyneside national team , not just for another commercial club.

what do sunderland have? some ramshackle shit bars, chippy take aways rife for fighting, ugly, ugly buildings with no sense of historical ambition, crap accents from people who were half aborted as a feotus, perhaps the ugliest women on planet earth, a bitter, caustic outlook on lifethat nothing can get better. n wonder the likes of Gyan don' t perform to their best and want away ASAP.

/this message was brought to you by 4 hours sleep ,one margarita, 6 G and Ts and a guinness and two bloody marys and a happy pill :))))). it may be neeed further corrections.

end result, however, is that sunderland are shit, no matter who they sign. viva la pardew etc pissing on these classless troglodytes.

:troll:

bendtner for gyan is an upgrade of sorts, but being so different as players, bruce will have to completely change their usual game plan. whatever the fuclk that was supposed to be - (lemme guess, ruducer from catts, aim;ess running from colback relying on a pissed off gyan to score, sessengon to beat a single player and lie down for 10 mins to recuperate).

but personally when a half decent player joins sunderland i always get the impression they'll fail, or at least fail to play to their potential. mackems should by now accept that are purchasing no more than 50% of the player they've signed, cos their performances over a long time will never go beyond that threshold.

it's sunderland, innit.

after a couple of weeks you realise you're playing in a shit hole TOWN by the north sea which has no cultural, artistic, economic, industrial, symbolic, transportational, political or even sporting impact beyond its own TOWN walls. it's a non-place, with a non-team.

anyone with ambition will want away asap, even if just to their temporary homeland of Newcastle. this is what i mean by mackems signings  usually failing. players dont have enough incentive to stay there. its like that machkachalia team in russia living in moscow and flying to dagestan every week. mackems all live in tyneside or rural durham and upscale northumberland towns as far away from shithole sunderland itself as you can get. it might be worth it for a couple of years to get the good wages, but there comes a point where even the most mercenary player says no.

mackems need to look at their shit TOWN (not city) before they get into any debates about why players just dont buy into the sunderland afc project. in every other part of their life they are divorced from the pathetic, little parochial piece of shit club. whereas here our signings cabaye, marveaux, colocini and what not all the way back to beye and solano get an immediate and empirical connection with the city. I remember Beye saying he could go to whitley on days out, and his nicknane stuck as whitley beye. while solano had a ride through town with dalglish before he signed - he couldnt beliueve the order and architecture and pretty lasses on the street, so he got his trumpet out, something he'd always loved to do. the fates of our beautiful town and the fates of our wonderful club are interlinked. amost like players are now playing for the tyneside national team , not just for another commercial club.

what do sunderland have? some ramshackle shit bars, chippy take aways rife for fighting, ugly, ugly buildings with no sense of historical ambition, crap accents from people who were half aborted as a feotus, perhaps the ugliest women on planet earth, a bitter, caustic outlook on lifethat nothing can get better. n wonder the likes of Gyan don' t perform to their best and want away ASAP.

/this message was brought to you by 4 hours sleep ,one margarita, 6 G and Ts and a guinness and two bloody marys and a happy pill :))))). it may be neeed further corrections.

end result, however, is that sunderland are shit, no matter who they sign. viva la pardew etc pissing on these classless troglodytes.

:coolsmiley:

it's sunderland, innit.

anyone with ambition will want away asap, even if just to their temporary homeland of Newcastle. this is what i mean by mackems signings  usually failing. players dont have enough incentive to stay there. its like that machkachalia team in russia living in moscow and flying to dagestan every week. mackems all live in tyneside or rural durham and upscale northumberland towns as far away from shithole sunderland itself as you can get. it might be worth it for a couple of years to get the good wages, but there comes a point where even the most mercenary player says no.

:lol: :lol: :lol:  :clap: :clap:

bendtner for gyan is an upgrade of sorts, but being so different as players, bruce will have to completely change their usual game plan. whatever the fuclk that was supposed to be - (lemme guess, ruducer from catts, aim;ess running from colback relying on a p*ssed off gyan to score, sessengon to beat a single player and lie down for 10 mins to recuperate).

it's sunderland, innit.

after a couple of weeks you realise you're playing in a s*** hole TOWN by the north sea which has no cultural, artistic, economic, industrial, symbolic, transportational, political or even sporting impact beyond its own TOWN walls. it's a non-place, with a non-team.

anyone with ambition will want away asap, even if just to their temporary homeland of Newcastle. this is what i mean by mackems signings  usually failing. players dont have enough incentive to stay there. its like that machkachalia team in russia living in moscow and flying to dagestan every week. mackems all live in tyneside or rural durham and upscale northumberland towns as far away from shithole sunderland itself as you can get. it might be worth it for a couple of years to get the good wages, but there comes a point where even the most mercenary player says no.

mackems need to look at their s*** TOWN (not city) before they get into any debates about why players just dont buy into the sunderland afc project. in every other part of their life they are divorced from the pathetic, little parochial piece of s*** club. whereas here our signings cabaye, marveaux, colocini and what not all the way back to beye and solano get an immediate and empirical connection with the city. I remember Beye saying he could go to whitley on days out, and his nicknane stuck as whitley beye. while solano had a ride through town with dalglish before he signed - he couldnt beliueve the order and architecture and pretty lasses on the street, so he got his trumpet out, something he'd always loved to do. the fates of our beautiful town and the fates of our wonderful club are interlinked. amost like players are now playing for the tyneside national team , not just for another commercial club.

what do sunderland have? some ramshackle s*** bars, chippy take aways rife for fighting, ugly, ugly buildings with no sense of historical ambition, crap accents from people who were half aborted as a feotus, perhaps the ugliest women on planet earth, a bitter, caustic outlook on lifethat nothing can get better. n wonder the likes of Gyan don' t perform to their best and want away ASAP.

end result, however, is that sunderland are s***, no matter who they sign. viva la pardew etc pissing on these classless troglodytes.

BAM!