Sunderland...

Heron

Hope these aren't true

(Sunderland) says...

Sunderland's hot-spot for players set to sign, Seaham Hall (O'Shea & Brown stayed there before signing) has 2 footballers checked in. Defoe & N'Zogbia...odds slashed on both to come to Sunderland on Sky Bet and seems sense as that's all Sunderland are missing out at the moment.

(Sunderland) says...

The local radio station have had it confirmed on their football talk in that jermaine defoe come into Newcastle airport this afternoon. Mags will be claiming it is to sign for them but another call came in to say he was now at seaham hall along with n'zogbia. This is the same hotel where vaughn, o'shea and brown have been. 2 have signed today, vaughn tomorrow by all accounts, could this be steve bruces icing on the cake?

(Sunderland) says...

After signing John O'Shea and Wes Brown today, tonight Steve Bruce is having talks in Seaham hall hotel with Jermaine Defoe and Charles N'zogbia. You heard it here first and fast

(Sunderland) says...

Defoe and N'Zogbia have been spotted at Seaham Hall luxury hotel in Sunderland! What a pre-season this is!!!

(Names removed to protect the mentally insane)

:lol:

Guest johnson293

N'zogbia said on twitter around about the time the rumour was about that he wasn't in seaham hall

CharlesNzo Charles N'Zogbia

@

@AndyRobinson212 I'm not in Seaham, but near Wigan !

12 hours ago

I see RTG is full of it again.

'Proof that Mags are shitting themselves'

'Mags gutted because we are splashing the cash'

'Snap the french puffs on derby day and they'll shit themselves'

Do these Fools never learn?

Btw, Tiote will smash gardners back door in :)

indeed

There used to be a street named after Cheick Tioté, but it was changed because nobody crosses Cheick Tioté and lives.

Guest Antec

Had to put this here  :rant:

Fossybear85 Liam Foster

Well that's my finish with the journal, @MsiDouglas! Massive day for #SAFC yesterday and Simpsons contract gets the back page! #poor

45 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Guest Vinkent

People are worrying too much about the early derby. As long as Shola's fit, we'll be reet. The other 10 players don't matter, as long as they have limbs and aren't called Smudger or Perchy.

:snod:

Ahem, let's play his brother too. Double the Ameobi, double the carnage  :pow:

People are worrying too much about the early derby. As long as Shola's fit, we'll be reet. The other 10 players don't matter, as long as they have limbs and aren't called Smudger or Perchy.

:snod:

Ahem, let's play his brother too. Double the Ameobi, double the carnage  :pow:

Watched Shola's scissor kick from last season again last night, it was immense!

Quote... I can't believe the pulling power that we now have. It's reminiscent of the grim days when Keegan first took over the scum.

Utterly outstanding work by Brucie/Niall/Ellis & Mags Byrne. True enough I suppose. When he first came we got kilcline,macdonagh and peter garland.