Sunderland...

Heron

So I'm guessing the world class signings of Muntari and Sessegthing haven't quite lived up to the hype then?

what do you think happens when you drop a couple of Diamonds in a bucket of s****?

Muntari a diamond? Really? More like dropping some s*** in more s***.

He's the piece of sweetcorn in the shit.

:lol:

Guest Wearside

I do wonder whether Henderson has burnt himself out or isn't quite as good as people were making him out to be.

Has played every game this season but his performances have been poor recently mainly due to the reason that he is being asked to play the defensive midfield role and that is not his game at all.

I do wonder whether Henderson has burnt himself out or isn't quite as good as people were making him out to be.

Whenever I've seen him play he appears to be lacking in something, I'm not sure if it's in his personality or character, there's just something missing from his game to take him to the next level.

He's froze in both games against us as well.

Ability. :thup:

He seems a bit like Jenas imo, decent enough technically, but doesn't seem to actually have a function (is he a holding midfielder? Playmaker?). Will be a tidy enough mid table standard player who might win the odd England call up when there's injuries, but nowt more. 

Future England captain Jenas?

They don't seem impressed by him. Shock.

They seem to stumble along and keep a team together, but they really have bought a lot of overpriced duffers during the the Quinn/Keane/Bruce era.

I know to attract players to Wearside they're always going to have to pay through the nose, but for the huge investment they've put into transfers and salaries I'd be expecting a bit more progress and consistency by now.

Might not be hanging around long anyway

Sulley Muntari is glad to be back in England, but he admits he is unsure if he will still be at Sunderland Football Club by the time next season begins.

The former Portsmouth midfielder joined the Black Cats from Internazionale on loan in the New Year, and he has already had a big impact at the Stadium of Light.

Steve Bruce is sure to try and sign Muntari on a permanent basis in the summer, but as much as the player is enjoying being back in England, he is unsure where he will be next season.

"I do not know whether I will be here next season,” he told the Mirror. “I am on loan but I am just concentrating on the rest of this season. I am not thinking about what will happen.”

The high Greggs concentration in the area might seal the deal.

Guest Wearside

They don't seem impressed by him. Shock.

They seem to stumble along and keep a team together, but they really have bought a lot of overpriced duffers during the the Quinn/Keane/Bruce era.

I know to attract players to Wearside they're always going to have to pay through the nose, but for the huge investment they've put into transfers and salaries I'd be expecting a bit more progress and consistency by now.

Which "overpriced duffer" has Bruce bought out of interest?

Off the top of my head the only failures he has paid cash for were Kilgallon and Angeleri who cost £2m and £1.5m so hardly much wasted in the grand scheme of things.

Bruce is pretty decent in the transfer market to be fair.

Although I think he was robbed £13m for Gyan. £8m player max at the time. The overpricings of Bent and Carroll don't make it look so bad though.

Can't argue with Bruce in the market, he's got some good players in for them. The only issue will be whether the board can really afford the amount they're paying out. That's not Bruce's fault tbf. Same opinion of twitchy when he was at Pompey. It's not his fault if the board are stupid enough to pay out what they can't afford (not saying that's what the mackems are doing, I've not really kept up with the whole finances debate earlier in this thread).

Im going to the next derby 110% sure. I'll take a couple of friends with me who support Barcelona and Inter.

I have promised them that we'll win by at least 2 goals and the sound levels are gonna be higher than ever.

Hopefully they wont get relegated though  :lol:

Im going to the next derby 110% sure. I'll take a couple of friends with me who support Barcelona and Inter.

I have promised them that we'll win by at least 2 goals and the sound levels are gonna be higher than ever.

yay, mattis and VI are coming.

yay, mattis and VI are coming.

Naah my friends know shit about their favourite teams  :lol: