Sunderland...

Heron

There back four still wont be as stong as ours, they certaintly wont be as good in midfield and it's only really up front where they may have owt bettter - but I have faith in Demba Ba being as good - if not better than their shower.

So lets get this right.

You have a better defence.

You have a better midfield.

You have better forwards.

Amazing,simply amazing how you continually conspire to finish below us year after year.

Lets get one thing very,very clear,Newcastle do not have a forward anywhere near the class of Gyan and I mean not even close.

You might not either if Gyan gets his way

Pwned :lol:

The credibility of that post bit the dust when you wrote that.....

There back four still wont be as stong as ours, they certaintly wont be as good in midfield and it's only really up front where they may have owt bettter - but I have faith in Demba Ba being as good - if not better than their shower.

So lets get this right.

Amazing,simply amazing how you continually conspire to finish below us year after year.

Lets get one thing very,very clear,Newcastle do not have a forward anywhere near the class of Gyan and I mean not even close.

Heedless chicken tbh.

So lets get this right.

year after year?

one year we were relegated, and for a change you were not, so obviously you finished above us.

the next year we were not in the sane league, and last year it took us to throw a way a lead in the last 3 mins of a game for you to manage it.

as ive said before, if a newly promoted sunderland team were anywhere near our team come the end of the season, id have been raging.

you lot had a party.

thats the difference.

if we are so shit, why did you lot have a spunk a thon when you equalised against us at the SOL?

Think O'Shea will end up being one they regret.

Man U squad players moving somewhere for first team football rarely ends well, he's not that good and will be exposed playing without a manager like Ferguson who is immense at making poor footballers look decent.

Wickham and Larsson are both good signings IMO, and Gardner will be solid for them (they probably paid too much, but that happens when you have ambitious people in charge).  If I were a Sunderland fan though I'd be disappointed with O'Shea and Brown, neither are very good and both are getting on a bit and will likely be on high wages and will expect to be automatic starters. Think the money would have been better spent on young talents who have room to develop.

Nah, O'Shea is a quality player and versatile to boot. I'd have loved to have him here. He'd have been a starter alongside Coloccini. Wickham will be a cracking player for them eventually, although I expect he'll look like an expensive mistake in his first few months and Westwood is a very solid goalkeeper, probably a step up from Mignolet and decent replacement for permacrocked Gordon. Brown is a poor quality budget replacement for Onuhua who will fill Mensah's spot on the treatment table. Gardner didn't really pull up trees in a poor team but he can wallop one into the top corner every now and again. Larsson is a very average winger who'll give them a decent outlet from deadball situations but little else. I expect Dong & Vaughan to be little more than squad players for them.

As a slightly biased outsider it looks to me like Sunderland have got a better first team squad but a worse first XI.

Lol Gyan is ridiculously overrated by their lot, I put it down to rarely seeing a decent striker play for them for the last 30 years or so. He's a solid player and did a little better than I expected but he's not a great goalscorer. If I were you Wearside, I'd be seriously worried about where your goals are going to come from.

So lets get this right.

Year after year :lol:

And if we're going on last season its pretty clear from the fact we scored 6 goals in both games to your 2 that yes we do have the better defence, yes we do have the better midfield and yes we have the better strikers.

Gyan is a quality player but its worth taking into account that for how ever good he is in all competitions last season he only scored one more goal than Shola.

Guest schmuck

Is that the same Gyan that got 10 in 31 last season?...

Aye, Demba Ba got 7 in 12 for the worst side in the league FFS. I do rate Gyan, but he's a big game player at a club that rarely provides big games, can't see him ever doing more than blowing hot and cold for them.

O'Shea has gone from being underrated to be massively overrated. He is not shit, and he's not quality. He's just average. As well as being overpaid (assumingly) and old. Wouldn't have him, slight upgrade on Simpson or not.

Right Wearside, I'm calling it. I'm willing to bet you some sort of stipulation that we finish above Team Incest next year. Suggestions welcome, although I'm not going to drink piss.

His account on here.

Right Wearside, I'm calling it. I'm willing to bet you some sort of stipulation that we finish above Team Incest next year. Suggestions welcome, although I'm not going to drink p*ss.

His account on here.

Winning.

Yep, loser has to delete their account. The rest of us win either way.

:boomboom:

Nah, loser gets permanent IP ban that way they can't re-create a new account, or even better just do it now to queerside ;)