Newcastle United 2 - 0 Nott'm Forest - 29/03/10 - post match reaction from p15

Dave

Cracking performance. Fair play to Forest, they really made us work for it. Standby for some very high match ratings.

Harper 7 - Very solid, despite not having much to do.

Simpson 7 - Let Majewski get past him from time to time, but overall he had a good game.

Coloccini 9 - Hardly put a foot wrong.

Williamson 9 - Same as Colo, both were brilliant.

Enrique 10 -  :smitten: Absolutely brilliant, no one ever gets passed him, and a brilliant goal to wrap it up. Jose you are an amazing, beautiful man.

Routledge 8 - Had them on the back foot big time in the Second Half, so refreshing to have pace in the midfield.

Nolan 7 - Involved in the goal, threw himself at everything defensively.

Guthrie 8 - Gives us so much drive and go forward in midfield. Went in for tough challenge after tough challenge.

Jonas 6 - Not his best game, still ran his heart out and put some decent balls in the box.

Lovenkrands 6 - Unlucky not to get on the end of a few Carroll and Ameobi flick ons. Would have scored if not for that cracking tackle by Perch.

Carroll 6 - Played well until coming off. Could have scored if he didn't try to do too much on a couple of occasions.

Ameobi 8 - Fantastic finish, and classy backheel for the 2nd.

Barton 5 - Not on long enough to really grade.

Keegan coming on SSN

:fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap:

What does he say? For all those who haven't got SSN..

Saidhe was Delighted.

For Man City. ;D

:blush: :blush:

FUUUUCKKKINNNNNNNNNGGGGG YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

We're Newcastle and we're gonna win the league

We're gonna win the league

We're Newcastle and we're gonna win the league

Didn't think we played particularly well but who cares? Somehow, Shola managed to do good stuff. And Jose scoring was the icing on the cake with a cherry on top.....a perfect perfect end. I want his babies. Right now!

Fair play to Billy Davies as well, the wee Scottish bulldog said some lovely things about us at the end.

:celb: :celb: :celb:            :celb: :celb: :celb:

Was talking about Man City, not us.

Strange... given how much he loves this club you'd think he would have said something about our win.

was clearly done before our result on purpose.

I loved how all the players jumped on Jose when he scored.

Shows you how much team spirit we have.

Only Newcastle supporter in the pub - get it up you all who looked at me when I celebrated both goals :D

What pub where ?

In Birkenhead (Wirral, Merseyside)

Fucking get in, that was absolutely tremendous.

Best part was that I was sat next to two Forest fans and their Geordie mate. The look on the pair's faces when Shola drilled home the opener was fucking magic.

I loved how all the players jumped on Jose when he scored.

Shows you how much team spirit we have.

Only Newcastle supporter in the pub - get it up you all who looked at me when I celebrated both goals :D

What pub where ?

In Birkenhead (Wirral, Merseyside)

Ocho's a brave lad going in any pub in Birkenhead to be fair :lol:

;D Cracking result!!

I think Forest did well until we scored like, could have really went either way .  They had some half chances but there head dropped as soon as Shola scored..  Well done to BD, not often you see credit given (Wenger).

Really pleased for Enrique, not just for the goal, but mainly for his and the other players reaction, absolute class/

F**kin' Come On!!

Last push, make sure we're champions!

;D

ive just had a look at thier board. its the first time ive ever checked oponents board after a game,... seems like they murdered us 0-2. ;D

They've got some right looneys as fans like :lol:  Amazed they can call anyone else deluded with a straight face.

Guest toonlass

If anyone sees a Geordie Lass's voice wandering around Newcastle tonight can you send it back to me, cos I have lost mine.

That was superb tonight. Williamson would have had MOM from me had Jose not scored. The atmosphere in the second half was immense. Nolan had a cracking game, Guthrie had a tidy game too. Hughton was still shouting at them to attack in stoppage time which was mint. I can't wait for the Peterbrough game on Saturday.

Fucking tara voice box! Thank Christ I'm in a meeting most of tomorrow! Cracking hard fought game. No idea why but I hate those bastards.

You've never won fuck all.

And people call us mental. Would love some other team to win the playoffs rather than these lot...and again, I have no idea why.