NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Just over a week before the start of the season. Three and a half weeks of the transfer window remaining. And he's still having to try and convince them to buy 'one or two' players.

Could not make this s*** up. :laugh:

MA '' i will think it over during the next 3 and a half weeks then i shal give u an answer...'' :laugh:

"I want that to happen – I'm making it very, very clear to Derek and Mike that we need one or two boys in this door, now. I mean now."

This bit, at the end. I can't believe it is a real quote  :lol:

CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

@

@SkirgeyMKII don't get your hopes up. He wasn't very specific and it wasn't good news.

36 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Jesus if even Pardew can't be arsed to talk up our transfer prospects anymore we're really in the shit.

We need to bring more in. The problem I've got with the group at the moment is that they want to see one or two players coming through the door. They do. The fans do.

I want that to happen – I'm making it very, very clear to Derek and Mike that we need one or two boys in this door, now. I mean now.

:lol: :lol:

AP: We need new players, can I have some money?

MA: Fuck off, Alan.

AP: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzHhTvt4f9Rud4G7fgXCexEIck08zeaWUO3Iv5NYaEtr8b6PTVdg

Guest cr4igora

Not sure what he even hopes to gain from saying these things.

A reaction from the people who run our club hopefully.

Guest Heneage

Obertan is really a poor player. Looked good when he was first coming through at Bordeaux and for the French youth side, but he really stagnated thereafter. He's lightning fast, I seem to remember he gave our reserve the runaround last year but he just isn't good enough for this league.

"I want that to happen – I'm making it very, very clear to Derek and Mike that we need one or two boys in this door, now. I mean now."

This bit, at the end. I can't believe it is a real quote  :lol:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrbimFONwxdQni4bLW3pzagk-O5QXXLekpycn9qlGIRr17AXNQ

STAT MEANS NOW

:lol: :lol:

When the people that run the club react there is always some kind of hellish disaster that fucks over the fans who really are the club.

He's pretty much divorcing himself from the board's apathy in getting in the players we need. The fact he's putting it out in public suggests he's not getting much joy in private and must be pretty frustrated at the position he's being put in by the lack of incoming transfers.

When the people that run the club react there is always some kind of hellish disaster that fucks over the fans who really are the club.

"Right Mike we need one or two transfers NOW!"

"Ok Alan, I hear you. Can you send Joey and Jose in on your way out"

When the people that run the club react there is always some kind of hellish disaster that f***s over the fans who really are the club.

"Right Mike we need one or two transfers NOW!"

"Ok Alan, I hear you. Can you send Joey and Jose in on your way out"

it is actually embarassing how we seem to need to off-load players to fund new transfers, our clubs hierachy are real tight b*******!

He's pretty much divorcing himself from the board's apathy in getting in the players we need. The fact he's putting it out in public suggests he's not getting much joy in private and must be pretty frustrated at the position he's being put in by the lack of incoming transfers.

He's been saying similar things in public about needing to convince them to spend ever since Carroll went. This is nothing new really.

The timing is astonishing like.