NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest firetotheworks

SWP is f***ing s***. He can f*** off.

I don't care if he would improve us, I hate that braindead t***.

I could just type 'this' and be done with it, but I never pass up an opportunity to have a go at SWP.

He's a bag of wank. I hate the meandering dwarf.

Guest VegasToon

Santa Cruz on loan would be great.  I'd rather have him back up Carroll then fooking Shola.   Injuries can happen, we need some depth.

The rest can just fook off. 

SWP is f***ing s***. He can f*** off.

I don't care if he would improve us, I hate that braindead t***.

I could just type 'this' and be done with it, but I never pass up an opportunity to have a go at SWP.

He's a bag of wank. I hate the meandering dwarf.

'Wrighty' is a cunt aswell. Must be where he got it from. Hate the pair of them. I'm pretty sure Bradley is a cock aswell iirc.

Of the three (SWP, Santa Cruz and Caicedo) I think I'd prefer Caicedo given that:

a) He's not a perma-crock

b) He's quick

3) He probably feels like he has something to prove

d) He's not SWP

Not exactly a massive SWP fan but I'm afraid he'd definitely add to the squad.

It won't happen mind you. Can't see him going anywhere, he's a perfect reserve player for City.

Santa doesn't have the same status however, and could be looking for a move.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I would be happy to bring SWP on loan, whenever he's been a regualar starter he has been impressive.

No he hasn't! Not quick as some think no end product and no invention.

A symbol of the overhyping that English players get

Given the bunch of Godzillas that Mancini fielded last night, I don't think SWP is his type of player. Like Ireland, he's not the greatest defensively.

I've not seen SWP in a central role behind a striker, but I've often thought that it could work.

Given the bunch of Godzillas that Mancini fielded last night, I don't think SWP is his type of player. Like Ireland, he's not the greatest defensively.

You know, saying that, he also doesn't feel like a Hughton signing either, all questions of position or talent aside. 

I just hope it's not Santa Cruz.. I like the guy but there's no way we can play with two target man.. Even if he would come here to sit on the bench, would it be wise to pay 60k or whatever for a back-up player with a bad fitness record.. NO IT WOULDN'T!

I reckon SWP would be good for us because his pace will be used. For the bigger teams who control possession, his lack of control means that he's useless when they're constructing attacks, but for someone like us who'll be looking to counter-attack almost every team when we're away from home, he'd be an excellent outlet because he's just so pacy.

Chelsea absolutely ruined SWP. I've heard many a City fan say that he's just not been the same player in his second stint that they remembered from before he went to Stamford Bridge. If he could get back to the player he was 6 years ago then he would be an awesome signing for us. If he's the same one that's been knocking about the last two seasons then I'd rather we stayed clear of him.

Chelsea absolutely ruined SWP. I've heard many a City fan say that he's just not been the same player in his second stint that they remembered from before he went to Stamford Bridge. If he could get back to the player he was 6 years ago then he would be an awesome signing for us. If he's the same one that's been knocking about the last two seasons then I'd rather we stayed clear of him.

Fully agree. Really seems to have gone backwards.

Guest neesy111

Something similar happened with Scott Parker as well.  Who was a fine attacking player for Charlton before he signed for Chelsea.