NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest pont-toon

Of course he'd start for us. Chris Gunter would start for us at RB.

Gunter from Friends would start for us at right back tbh

Guest Recoba

BBC report some awful sources on their gossip column, including caught offside.

Would Kerrison even get a work permit?

There's no way we'll spend that much on a right sided defender. Left back, striker and that's it IMO.

That depends on how much Enrique is sold for and Mbenge's price tag.. If we could get him and Mbenge that would make our defense quite good imo.

BBC report some awful sources on their gossip column, including caught offside.

Would Kerrison even get a work permit?

obviously not unless he has a European passport. Was highly rated before but I heard he was crap when he went on loan to Fiorentina.

Funnily, I don't think I have ever seen Keirrison play, given he has never actually put on the Barça shirt. But by all reports he's been poor in all his loans so far. I wish we could get rid so.... errrr... he's fantastic! Get him signed Ashley!

Funnily, I don't think I have ever seen Keirrison play, given he has never actually put on the Barça shirt. But by all reports he's been poor in all his loans so far. I wish we could get rid so.... errrr... he's fantastic! Get him signed Ashley!

I just read he cost you  €14 million plus euros. Guardiola has signed his fare share of expensive duds along with Caceres (16.5m euros) and Chygrynskiy (25m euros)....christ :lol: ...but I suppose the overall success offsets that ;)

I just read he cost you  €14 million plus euros. Guardiola has signed his fare share of expensive duds along with Caceres (16.5m euros) and Chygrynskiy (25m euros)....christ :lol: ...but I suppose the overall success offsets that ;)

Him and Henrique weren't his signings though, one of the reasons he's always refused to give them the time of the day.

Our signing policy under Laporta was a bit dodgy to be frank. It's not the success rate, for every Cáceres or Chygrynsky there was a Piqué or Dani Alves, but the stupid amounts of money we paid without hesitation. At least this current board seems reasonably stingy.

Guest jeffers09

Onuoha would be a big improvement on D simpson cant see pards going in for him tho.Can he play left back?