Report: Alan Smith to leave NUFC in January?

Thespence

Guest Haris Vuckic

Which African nation does Smith play for?

The amount of money he's been taking out of our bank for fuck all I would suggest Nigeria.

Guest neesy111

How te hell is that guy on £60,000 a week. Thats got to be the one of the highest we've got in our squad, and he's the worst player in it. Great to see him leave.

This Guy:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01795/sam-allardyce_1795648c.jpg

Leave with a pay off?!

Better than paying the useless c*** till June.

I'd rather keep him here until the end, but ban him from training as well as obviously not picking him for any squads, first team or reserves. You wanted to waste our money for 2 years while you rotted away instead of saving a modicum of dignity and going to play football? Fine, you can waste another 6 months of our money and get so out of match practice that when you return for another team, you'll manage an unprecedented 2 sending offs in one match. No idea how you'll manage it, but I'm sure you will. Now get the fuck out of my fucking office. You money grubbing twonk.

Anyways, he'll probably be here come the end of the season. Hasn't he been rumoured to be fucking off, with the club taking a massive financial hit in some form, every transfer window?

Leave with a pay off?!

I'd rather keep him here until the end, but ban him from training as well as obviously not picking him for any squads, first team or reserves. You wanted to waste our money for 2 years while you rotted away instead of saving a modicum of dignity and going to play football? Fine, you can waste another 6 months of our money and get so out of match practice that when you return for another team, you'll manage an unprecedented 2 sending offs in one match. No idea how you'll manage it, but I'm sure you will. Now get the f*** out of my f***ing office. You money grubbing twonk.

Anyways, he'll probably be here come the end of the season. Hasn't he been rumoured to be f***ing off, with the club taking a massive financial hit in some form, every transfer window?

As if he'd care about any of that :lol:

Don't want to spoil the party, but won't believe this until I actually see him playing for another team.  There have been too many false dawns that this waste of skin is leaving to get my hopes up.

he's never going to play for another team, the worthless spoogefarmer.  really, really just wish he'd fuck off early though.

Leave with a pay off?!

I'd rather keep him here until the end, but ban him from training as well as obviously not picking him for any squads, first team or reserves. You wanted to waste our money for 2 years while you rotted away instead of saving a modicum of dignity and going to play football? Fine, you can waste another 6 months of our money and get so out of match practice that when you return for another team, you'll manage an unprecedented 2 sending offs in one match. No idea how you'll manage it, but I'm sure you will. Now get the f*** out of my f***ing office. You money grubbing twonk.

Anyways, he'll probably be here come the end of the season. Hasn't he been rumoured to be f***ing off, with the club taking a massive financial hit in some form, every transfer window?

As if he'd care about any of that :lol:

True. But God I'd be ending that rant with a wet patch as he walked out with :okay: etched all over his stupid face.