The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Right one last time before I go to bed

We were NOT outplayed yesterday. We were by far the more dangerous on the ball going forward. It was our frankly fucking disgusting workrate off the ball that did for us. Newcastle were shaky as fuck but were let off the hook and allowed to steady themselves on the ball when they shouldve been getting pressed and harried all over the place. Steadily they grew in confidence but never ever 'palyed some flowing football' as that fucking thick twat commentator laughably suggested once.

Make no mistake we were beaten by a team we couldve beaten very easily. Theres something very wrong with the whole process behind the scenes. I'll put it that way as I dont fancy a ban

don't think the lads a million miles off there mind, we did look shaky at the back first 15-20 minutes, the goal settled us down and i was never really concerned about them once it went in

I would put that down to us having a a makeshift central defender and a winger playing at left back. Even so we coped with them quite well after that first goal. Considering almost our entire first choice defence was missing I'd say that makes the defeat even more embarrassing for the scouse whingers.

oh yeah just saying, those were indeed mitigating circumstances...frankly they should be ashamed they didn't get something from jonas as LB like, he was giving bellamy the freedom of the park

the way they settled in after about 20 minutes was a credit to our players like, perch and willi covered the danger from LB area with good positioning :thup:

Aye and even early in the cups, KKK has never used the sub keeper, which strikes me as dismal management when he's never played for the club before.

Doni's a good enough keeper, I wouldn't worry too much

Wait a second, that red means Reina misses the semi final, which we need them to win to cement 6th as a European place :pokerface:

so if they go out and the cup is won by spurs, chelsea or everton then we don't get europe, or would that only apply if everton won?

I'm still prepared for bottling it in the semi final. As that's what we do most times against them.

Liverpool in awful form, they're vulnerable. So we get beat 3-0.

The commentators were saying that Liverpool dominated the first 20 minutes, but I though it was fairly even, they may have edged it a bit, but it wasn't as much as they were making out.

The commentators were saying that Liverpool dominated the first 20 minutes, but I though it was fairly even, they may have edged it a bit, but it wasn't as much as they were making out.

Yeah, there wasn't a whole lot to separate us- I thought it was quite a 'fragile' game, as in both teams like a bit vulnerable against each other. But when we scored I think that really flattened them and they struggled from there on.

I still can't quiet believe how much they spent on Carroll, Henderson and Downing. 

Agreed. It's even more baffling when you look at what we've bought and at what cost.

It just reminds me of FM, getting offered a new job with a massive transfer budget and then fucking spunking it all away just because you can.

Liverpool's demise is just fucking sensational.

I still can't quiet believe how much they spent on Carroll, Henderson and Downing.

It's hilarious because everybody knows English players are overhyped, overpriced and unless utilised correctly, are just fucking useless.

Buying Carroll for £35m to play wingers on their opposite flanks so they can cut inside was just daft, if Kenny wasn't going to base the team around him like we did which was the reason he was so successful here, why did he bother buying him in the first place? I think they need to have a complete overhaul of their scouting network because Dogleash seems incapable of finding players outside of England.

But then again, keep it up Liverpool. I'm enjoying this more than I could put into words.

Not sure if its the correct thread but was having a drinking in Rafferty's when a couple of our lot picked up a scouser and dumped him in the wheelie-bin outside... All good natured on both sides to be fair...

From RAWK, interesting read:

All created by mostly members of this forum, we are the new Newcastle, I.E the laughing stock of the Premier League. This is what happens when you give fans power, they flush the club down the toilet on a epic level, fan power is the worst virus in this club, they wanted Kenny Dalglish as manager and due to the owners wanting to be liked when they first came in, they caved in like cowards. Same thing happened at Newcastle with Alan Shearer and this same forum mocked those set of fans.

No sane logical fan of this club wanted Kenny Dalglish, how on earth could you expect him to come back after so long out the game and seriously take this club on for next 10yrs etc....

It's not Kennys fault, it's not the owners, it's not even players, it's down to 90% of the "super fan" supporters of this club. In reality KD reign will be remembered alongside Roy Hodgson's reign, that is the reality whether these super fans want to admit, and the bigger reality is hes made a even worst go at it than Roy, cause Roy never wasted or had the chance to spend 100 million on what is in reality pure shite.

One must try not to have the attitude of "i told you so" at times like this, but i said at the time

Kenny being manager was a bad move

Henderson signing for 20m was ridiculous

Carrol for 35m is the worst transfer in the premier league history

This club last 12 months has made fuck up after fuck up, it is down to the majority of the fans who wanted Kenny, who wanted X amount of money to be spent just for sake of it  instead of waiting for the right players.

I don't give a crap what abuse i get for this post but you all know it is right, Kenny is making Roy look like a genius. All this has all proved is what a amazing job Rafa actually did, again driven out the club by the majority of fans.

Fan power is the worst thing at this club, and sadly it will carry on as super fans will demand Kenny stays in charge until we are bottom of the league, then the players will still get the blame or maybe even the owners. Ridiculous, and whilst he is in charge im pasted caring anymore.

Carry on wearing your rose tinted glasses super fans.

Shearer wasn't appointed as a result of some kind of fan campaign though, same goes for Keegan the second time around, whereas I seem to recall there actually were loads of Liverpool fans calling for Dalglish to be manager.