James Perch

BeloEmre

Actually have a real soft spot for the lad. He's got his head down and just got on with his game recently. He's done the odd wild challenge still but timed them perfectly. I still think he'll pick up too many bookings but his timing of challenges against WBA was outstanding. Much prefer him in the back four based on his last few contributions than Raylor ever and Simpson a fair amount of the time

Guest ToonZA

Actually have a real soft spot for the lad. He's got his head down and just got on with his game recently. He's done the odd wild challenge still but timed them perfectly. I still think he'll pick up too many bookings but his timing of challenges against WBA was outstanding. Much prefer him in the back four based on his last few contributions than Raylor ever and Simpson a fair amount of the time

:thup:

:lol: Great mock-up.

Don't mind him as CB against Liverpool tbh. Or the game after. If it was against a Stoke, or a Norwich, then sure it'd be a bigger concern. Williamson won't win everything agaisnt Carroll, but he'll do enough to put Carroll off his aerial game I think. Carroll doesn't seem to have the best mental strength - hopefully he'll be distracted by the occasion, emotion etc.. and waste his running/energy on pointless shows of commitment etc. On the ground, it's Bellamy who really concerns me  - if he isn't injured.