James Perch

BeloEmre

What a daft sale. After a very dodgy start he became a useful squad player who the manager felt he could trust. Rarely injured, presumably on low wages and by all accounts a reliable character off the pitch. Jack of all trades, master of none but we need players like that to bulk out the squad. We'd have benefited from seeing out his contract but no doubt we'd rather have a few hundred grand.

I wish him well.

Guest bimpy474

What a daft sale. After a very dodgy start he became a useful squad player who the manager felt he could trust. Rarely injured, presumably on low wages and by all accounts a reliable character off the pitch. Jack of all trades, master of none but we need players like that to bulk out the squad. We'd have benefited from seeing out his contract but no doubt we'd rather have a few hundred grand.

I wish him well.

I was just thinking, would that not describe Conor Newton, played RB, CB but is best in CM. Maybe that's the thinking, Conor to take Perch's place in the first team squad.

Or not :lol:

Good luck to him, honestly really liked him on our squad. Another deal that in theory is fine if we upgrade our "utility" man, if thats possible. Be it a more defensive utility man who can play across the back or something.

I will say, there were times the bloke had immense interception and timing on his tackles - generally in matches he played very well in.

Good luck to him, honestly really liked him on our squad. Another deal that in theory is fine if we upgrade our "utility" man, if thats possible. Be it a more defensive utility man who can play across the back or something.

I will say, there were times the bloke had immense interception and timing on his tackles - generally in matches he played very well in.

Hope he genuinely gets a starting spot at Wigan in central midfield. Have a feeling they'll use him all wrong though.

Guest neesy111

Yeah, those home games when we need a tackle

The fact that we need a tackle, shows there are far bigger problems than selling Perch.

He was complete shit for ages then turned into a very solidaverage player almost overnight. It didn't last too long but it was a joy to watch someone so likeable win everyone over.

Goodbye Jems Porch.

:thup: