James Perch

BeloEmre

Guest Rey Mysterio

Has generally played well all season. Sooner see him next to Colo than Williamson against Blackburn who so poor again today.

Guest Heneage

He had f*** all to do, ergo he looked decent.

Disagree. Kept it simple and I'd say was the dominating centre-back between himself and a timid Williamson.

It's easy to give players like Ben Arfa credit when they do wonderful things, but given all the shit he's had to deal with, I doth my cap to Perch today. I think we'd have a fair few top half Championship sides willing to take him off our hands.

He had f*** all to do, ergo he looked decent.

Disagree. Kept it simple and I'd say was the dominating centre-back between himself and a timid Williamson.

It's easy to give players like Ben Arfa credit when they do wonderful things, but given all the s*** he's had to deal with, I doth my cap to Perch today. I think we'd have a fair few top half Championship sides willing to take him off our hands.

Agreed.

Don't think you would've seen him turn his back on the ball for the shot either. Willo was gutless.

Guest Heneage

maybe he worth another shot at RB instead of simpson?

No he needs the space. In a confined area he struggles. If anyone I'd rather shift Ferguson to LB and put Santon where he's meant to be.