27 Mario

10 Cani

8 Cazorla

20 Borja Valero

21 Bruno

22 G. Rossi

7 Nilmar

Coach: Juan Garrido

Do a search on youtube for Pepe Dani Alves and press the first one. Pepe doesn't even touch Alves, yet Alves had to be stretched off? Feigning c***.

Absolutely, I initially thought there was minimal contact but that youtube video (can I link it, it's a Frech football show with replay?) shows that there was absolutely no contact coz Alves withdrew his leg. Might still be classified as dangerous coz the foot was raised but no way is that a red card. The way Alves then rolls around holding his shin and knee makes it clear as ever that Barcelona was not just diving and cheating but were looking to get Madrid players sent off.

And we have some donkey (hint: has an avatar of an ex world player of the year now more commonly known as fatty) saying that the 'tackle' was worse than De Jong's leg breaker on HBA!  :lol:

Give over alpal78 honestly. Calling people donkey and stuff.

Looking at the images from the tackle, it really does look like Pepe doesn't touch him at all. But fuck me, those images are either manipulating or Alves is a very good actor, and since we all know he's a bad diver Pepe must have touched him.

Also, most non-Newcastle fans think de Jong tackle was a normal tackle and Ben Arfa was unlucky. In my opinion both deserved red cards, remember Ronaldinho on Danny Mills? Doubt many of you were complaining when he was rolling around like (was red card, but that bald guy still overacted). There's diving everywhere and players always try to get other players sent off. In the end its all about winning and whatever helps one to do it will be done. I'm not for diving/cheating, but I can say that if that would benefit  my team in an important game, hell yes would I do it. There's no moral in a game against your archrivals and I doubt many here would be complaining if Barton or Nolan dived and got us a penalty to beat Sunderland 1-0 away to them in the last minute. It's part of the game whether you like it or not. And until FIFA/UEFA starts banning it, it will still be here.

Real did the same a week and a half ago in Valencia against Barcelona also btw :pow:

Looking at the images from the tackle, it really does look like Pepe doesn't touch him at all. But f*** me, those images are either manipulating or Alves is a very good actor, and since we all know he's a bad diver Pepe must have touched him.

:lol: What a completely illogical line of reasoning.