Leon Best

Leazes1986

Exactly, there's every chance that Ashley will just say "well we have Xisco back so he can replace Best in the squad".

No matter what their ability, folk being pleased one our players is injured is just not on.

agreed not nice at all

Exactly, there's every chance that Ashley will just say "well we have Xisco back so he can replace Best in the squad".

No matter what their ability, folk being pleased one our players is injured is just not on.

Exactly how I see it mate.

Guest firetotheworks

Harewood is a better player, i'd not be opposed.

Harewood is dogshit.

Aye, and Best is Cow shit (Is that a lower grade of shit?)

Harewood is a better player, i'd not be opposed.

Harewood is dogshit.

Aye, and Best is Cow s*** (Is that a lower grade of s***?)

I don't know, but they're definitely both really terrible.

Losing Best to injury and replacing him with 30 year old Marlon Harewood, in the Premier League.

Man I think that would be the final straw :lol: :harry:

Dogshit who's done an awful lot more in the last few years than Leon Best. Potential to be effective is no good to us right now, we need genuine options.

Despite his goals he looked really shit last season. He'll do nothing in the Premier League, and it was you who was calling up Lovenkrands for not being Prem quality (I agree)... yet you'd be happy with Harewood back?

Come on man, we'd be asking for relegation.

Dogshit who's done an awful lot more in the last few years than Leon Best. Potential to be effective is no good to us right now, we need genuine options.

Despite his goals he looked really s*** last season. He'll do nothing in the Premier League, and it was you who was calling up Lovenkrands for not being Prem quality (I agree)... yet you'd be happy with Harewood back?

Of course i wouldn't be happy. But i'd rather him than Best, Ranger, Xisco and Lovenkrands.

Guest neesy111

Despite his goals he looked really s*** last season. He'll do nothing in the Premier League, and it was you who was calling up Lovenkrands for not being Prem quality (I agree)... yet you'd be happy with Harewood back?

Of course i wouldn't be happy. But i'd rather him than Best, Ranger, Xisco and Lovenkrands.

i'd agree their, except with Lovenkrands

He hasn't scored a Prem goal in over 2 years, is coming off the back of a serious injury, is very likely to not be matchfit considering he's currently unnattached, is now 30 years old and is seemingly in talks with Huddersfield.

He was gash beforehand, but in his current state he'd be useless. I'd much rather have Lovenkrands playing tbh.

Quick sue the FAI

Aye sign Remy and then sue them and claim we were forced to sign Remy as a replacement so they have to pay his fee.

A bit like denting your Skoda and telling Direct Line your purchase of a Ferrari needs paying for. I like your thinking.

agreed not nice at all

I think people are only being honest here.

I don't see what Best has got that is going to worry a Premiership defence. Shola and Carroll have their strength. Ranger may be inexperienced, but at least he has some pace.

Best is very much Hughton's choice, and I think he's anxious to give the player a chance, having brought him here. But I don't see it working, particularly if he's in partnership with Carroll or Shola.

Dunno like, I was jumping through hoops when Smith crocked himself last season.