Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

People mentioning Matuidi and Sturridge, Matuidi isn't nearly as good as Tiote imo, and above all he's not proven in the PL. I would much rather go with our current strikers if it meant us keeping Tiote than us getting Sturridge and Matuidi.

If Tiote gets sold i'll break my ipad with my balls. He's the spine of our team and a great lad and wont leave the club unless there's a gun pointed at him.

If Tiote is sold it will confirm everything we think about Ashley/Llambias. Players signed on the cheap, then sold for a profit with no aim at building a team or squad that can progress season to season. Contracts mean nowt.

Already waiting for Pardew's "how many time do I have to say it, Tiote is NOT for sale"  :mackems: :facepalm:

People mentioning Matuidi and Sturridge, Matuidi isn't nearly as good as Tiote imo, and above all he's not proven in the PL. I would much rather go with our current strikers if it meant us keeping Tiote than us getting Sturridge and Matuidi.

If Tiote gets sold i'll break my ipad with my balls. He's the spine of our team and a great lad and wont leave the club unless there's a gun pointed at him.

Neither was Tiote, infact about 90% of posters on here hadnt even heard of him.  :facepalm:

hopefully this will amount to nothing :(

can see why they'd want him, cos he's mint and that

I hope it amounts to Sturridge, Vanny and 50 million (i recently said 25 million but now they have actually enquired, amount in cash is doubled)  :smug:

Guest WashyGeordie

Wonder if we'll see a response from the club or Pardew on this. Though after the Carroll saga it wouldn't be worth a w*** anyway.

Aye he'll be just saying we're keeping him like Carroll, then bam, "Tiote signs for Chelski".

I hope we don't sell him as it seems were building a squad 'round him, but money talks to the board these days and if Chelski's prepared to bid £27mil for Modric then they obviously have money to spend.

So he probably will be. :(

Wonder if we'll see a response from the club or Pardew on this. Though after the Carroll saga it wouldn't be worth a w*** anyway.

i fucking hope not, if he's says he's staying, he's gone...if he's says he's going, he's gone :frantic:

Neither was Tiote, infact about 90% of posters on here hadnt even heard of him.  :facepalm:

Eh? The point is he is now.

So what? We have Tiote, we know that he's class in this league. What are you trying to say?

We ONLY sell Tiote if it means we bring in Matuidi, Sturridge, Moussa Sissoko and N'Zogbia.Otherwise we let it fucking be! CAPISH?

Fucking hell, this is panic time!

Guest WashyGeordie

No doubt if Pardew comes out to 'reject' it, it'll be:

1) "I can say now that Tiote will 100% be staying at Newcastle"

2) "The money will be pumped back into the club no doubt about it"

3) "We will sign 1-2 players before the season starts"

*A couple of days before the Arsenal match* "We'll sign atleast 1 player before the end of the transfer window"

:suicide:

We ONLY sell Tiote if it means we bring in Matuidi, Sturridge, Moussa Sissoko and N'Zogbia.Otherwise we let it fucking be! CAPISH?

Fucking hell, this is panic time!

Ridiculous demands.

£45m or they can fuck off.

Relegation is valued at 50m. We're significantly increasing our chances of going down if we sell him.

£50m or they can fuck off.

Cant argue with that logic.  :thup:

£45m or they can fuck off.

Relegation is valued at 50m. We're significantly increasing our chances of going down if we sell him.

£50m or they can fuck off.

Cant argue with that logic.  :thup:

Agree... shame the fat mental horrible stinking money hungry slimy cunt Ashley won't see it that way.