Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

To be fair mikel get elbowed also (although it was not intentional but mikel didn't accept it that way) so some short of revenge.. but agree mikel elbow was much more dangerous since mikel did it while tiote was in the air... but wont overly condemn mikel since he was regret it doing that to tiote... its just stupid eye for an eye reaction which shouldn't be done & clearly very dangerous

To be fair mikel get elbowed also (although it was not intentional but mikel didn't accept it that way) so some short of revenge.. but agree mikel elbow was much more dangerous since mikel did it while tiote was in the air... but wont overly condemn mikel since he was regret it doing that to tiote... its just stupid eye for an eye reaction which shouldn't be done & clearly very dangerous

noticed that too, clear revenge.

didn't like ivanovic on Ba either, unprovoked as far as i can tell.

The Ivanovic-Ba incident made me realise that any sympathy I had for Ivanovic for missing out on/being suspended for the CL final was unwarranted. f*** him.

Ivanovic is a skanky cunt. The way he was acting as if Ba was fooling about on the floor. Fuck you Ivanovic, enjoy sitting in the stands and watching your team get beat by Bayern Munich

Pardew on Tiote: 'he's got a 'nine-inch' gash, '400' stitches, just a scratch to him. He'll play on Sunday'. Mikel challenge "not malicious"

Let's just hope Pards doesn't try to stick his cock in the nine-inch gash.

Pardew on Tiote: 'he's got a 'nine-inch' gash, '400' stitches, just a scratch to him. He'll play on Sunday'. Mikel challenge "not malicious"

Let's just hope Pards doesn't try to stick his cock in the nine-inch gash.

Aye last thing Tiote needs is another coming together of heads.

Do love the fact he is clearly made from adamantium.

He gets smashed up, stretchered off and kept still as if it's possible neck damage.

He's fine 10 mins later.

:lol:

Has anyone seen the footage on DM? It appears to me that Mikel lead with the elbow and Tiote dropped to the floor, Meireles did a thumbs up! Can someone else confirm this? If this is true, then it's fucking disgusting. To be happy that a fellow player gets a potentially serious injury is just sickening. I can only wish that someone snaps Meireles legs into 4 pieces and ends his career for good. What an utter cunt!

Has anyone seen the footage on DM? It appears to me that Mikel lead with the elbow and Tiote dropped to the floor, Meireles did a thumbs up! Can someone else confirm this? If this is true, then it's fucking disgusting. To be happy that a fellow player gets a potentially serious injury is just sickening. I can only wish that someone snaps Meireles legs into 4 pieces and ends his career for good. What an utter cunt!

the game didn't restart with a free kick either. So that confirms the ref didn't see the elbow. Those of such a disposition should now be emailing the FA to suggest 'foul play'

Guest pintofscottsellers

That pass was brilliant like, class last night, shame he went off, hope he's back on Sunday to inflict pain on De Jong

9 yellow cards now (according to .COM) . A booking v Man City and he will miss Everton

Nope, you need 15 bookings for a suspension at this stage.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand relax !

Guest MrSundlofer

Has anyone seen the footage on DM? It appears to me that Mikel lead with the elbow and Tiote dropped to the floor, Meireles did a thumbs up! Can someone else confirm this? If this is true, then it's f***ing disgusting. To be happy that a fellow player gets a potentially serious injury is just sickening. I can only wish that someone snaps Meireles legs into 4 pieces and ends his career for good. What an utter c***!

I think Meireles "thumbs up" was to Mata.