Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Colback, average as he is, has contributed more to NUFC in the last 8 weeks than Tiote has in 3 years. Not just talking about goals, either.

Have you only watched NUFC for 8 weeks or what? Ridiculous statement. :lol:

Who's going to pay £4m+ though? He's one of those players that all the lazy ex-pro pundits seem to rate but no manager is interested in.

Can I have your username and password to this (secret?) database that contains these thoughts about who is interested in who?

Tiote has been garbage this season but there really is no need to rewrite history.

Oh great, Tiotefan99 returns.

He's s***, he's been utterly useless for the best part of 3 seasons and has hopefully played his last game in the Premier League. History suggests had any manager shown genuine interest in him he'd be long gone. One day I sincerely hope you retrieve the username and password to common sense.

The majority of teams in this league would still probably buy him. He is an player established in England and is seemingly decently rated everywhere outside of this forum. The top sides will definitely not have interest, but looking at some of the poorer players and money that is cycled throughout the lower Premiership sides, do people really think he cannot be bought for 5 million or more?

Colback, average as he is, has contributed more to NUFC in the last 8 weeks than Tiote has in 3 years. Not just talking about goals, either.

Who's going to pay £4m+ though? He's one of those players that all the lazy ex-pro pundits seem to rate but no manager is interested in.

Can I have your username and password to this (secret?) database that contains these thoughts about who is interested in who?

Tiote has been garbage this season but there really is no need to rewrite history.

He's shit, he's been utterly useless for the best part of 3 seasons and has hopefully played his last game in the Premier League. History suggests had any manager shown genuine interest in him he'd be long gone. One day I sincerely hope you retrieve the username and password to common sense.

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...

He's s***, he's been utterly useless for the best part of 3 seasons and has hopefully played his last game in the Premier League. History suggests had any manager shown genuine interest in him he'd be long gone. One day I sincerely hope you retrieve the username and password to common sense.

The majority of teams in this league would still probably buy him. He is an player established in England and is seemingly decently rated everywhere outside of this forum. The top sides will definitely not have interest, but looking at some of the poorer players and money that is cycled throughout the lower Premiership sides, do people really think he cannot be bought for 5 million or more?

You have to remember that this forum was probably the only place Vernon Anita was rated as well.

Could have been talking about Arsenal tbf, since he was getting wound up about the loss.

Yep. Although calling Arsenal shit because they couldn't do a god damn thing the entire second half vs our sorry outfit is a statement as well. :lol: