Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

• 1 month later...

"a bloke"  :lol:

:lol:

Don't the club let the players do what they want when they are out injured or banned? Coloccini always pissing off to Argentina and stuff? Probably why we have so many injuries and poor disciplinary record

I think we've missed Tiote this season. I mean, obviously he would be ahead of Jonas/Raylor which would be a massive boost but I think he has genuine leadership ability. He takes responsibility on a football pitch. It's probably his only redeemable feature.

I agree to be honest, although I don't know if it could counteract the current shambles of a situation. I thought there was a possibility his form would improve, the he got injured.

Tiote has been a massive miss. But then when you've got Ryan Taylor starting in midfield you start to appreciate Cheick wasn't as bad as some made out here.

Tiote has been a massive miss. But then when you've got Ryan Taylor starting in midfield you start to appreciate Cheick wasn't as bad as some made out here.

This pretty much :thup:

Guest chopey

I was talking to a bloke today and he said Tiote hasn't been seen for weeks at the club

As I mentioned he is awol, but I think people were more concerned by the "bloke" issue than the fact that he hasn't been seen at the club for weeks and nobody seems to know where he is.