Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

• 2 weeks later...

Here's me thinking he was taken off at HT because he was fucking awful.  Apparently not, he was just bedding him in after injury, seems he'll start against the mackems

Steve McClaren has revealed that Cheick Tiote is in the box seat for more action in the Wear-Tyne derby this Sunday.

The Ivory Coast international made his first Premier League start of 2015 in the 6-2 win over Norwich City.

He picked up a booking and was subbed at half-time, but McClaren is happy with what Tiote brought to the table.

And he feels he will benefit from a 45 minute run out against the Canaries.

McClaren said: “We are trying to get Cheick involved again because we think he can be a big player for us. He wasn’t going to last the game – it was his first game, he’s trained for two weeks.

Here's me thinking he was taken off at HT because he was f***ing awful.  Apparently not, he was just bedding him in after injury, seems he'll start against the mackems

Steve McClaren has revealed that Cheick Tiote is in the box seat for more action in the Wear-Tyne derby this Sunday.

The Ivory Coast international made his first Premier League start of 2015 in the 6-2 win over Norwich City.

He picked up a booking and was subbed at half-time, but McClaren is happy with what Tiote brought to the table.

McClaren said: “We are trying to get Cheick involved again because we think he can be a big player for us. He wasn’t going to last the game – it was his first game, he’s trained for two weeks.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w157/Tathra/StarTrekWTF.gif

Here's me thinking he was taken off at HT because he was fucking awful.  Apparently not, he was just bedding him in after injury, seems he'll start against the mackems

why is he insisting on getting shit like this wrong all the fucking time? :lol:

Here's me thinking he was taken off at HT because he was f***ing awful.  Apparently not, he was just bedding him in after injury, seems he'll start against the mackems

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w157/Tathra/StarTrekWTF.gif

:lol: :lol:

Aye, 3-2 with Tiote, 3-0 with Anita.

yeah but in that 2nd half we were battered for 15 mins, they took off their defensive midfielder and we caught them with 3 counter attacks.

We have only won 2 games this season, Tiote has started in both and we have banged in 10 goals.  Pretty sure due to his injuries he only played about 7 games and lost 3 won 2 and drew 2 (i was told that off someone yesterday so it may be rubbish).  He will take probably another 3 games to get fully up to speed and a derby might be a risk but we are a better team with him than without. 

Tiote has been shite for a little while but I lean more towards him starting than not. The current midfield partnership, along with the poor defence, will get us relegated in my opinion. At his best Tiote could dominate the middle of the pitch by himself, I'd rather we tried to get him back to that than persist with Colback and Anita.

Tiote has been s**** for a little while but I lean more towards him starting than not. The current midfield partnership, along with the poor defence, will get us relegated in my opinion. At his best Tiote could dominate the middle of the pitch by himself, I'd rather we tried to get him back to that than persist with Colback and Anita.

If it gets Colback off the pitch I'm all up for giving him some game time to at least give him a chance to find his old form back, if it doesn't work, it doesn't work. But he has the potential to be decent, Colback never has. I can see Anita being the player that has to make way though, unfortunately.

He only looked good for about 10 mins and one of those was a recycled pass first time to Janmaat. Other than that he's shit, slow, just jogs around and does nothing. In video games, you pay to cancel this cunt's contract.