Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Colo sold him doing the river f***ing around, he had no choice but to go for the loose ball. Considering the ref was booking anyone for a questionable tackle by then it was only going one way.

It's Colo's fault he dived in like a maniac then :lol:

Colo didn't deal with the easy ball over the top, while chelsea were attacking quickly, im not really sure what else he was going to do as the ball was there to be won.

Shouldn't have made that fucking challenge man, he wasn't the last man back either, and even if we did concede, we needed 11 players out there if we defended for our lives. He's a fucking idiot, no other ways about it.

He thought he had it, from first look i thought he got it. It was close.

Colo is so weak with the ball over the top, tussling with a player running back to goal, if you can turn him in to that scenario you'll get something out of him, this time it was to put his partner in the shit.

Taylor was very good until then. He also protected and looked after Alnwick, mentally more than anything and its a damn shame we lose him for a game.

Get your head out of his arse. It was a stupid challenge and it was his own fault

Pathetic.

Yes it was a pathetic challenge

Fine, shouldn't have mis judged that ball on Willian and tackled the guy to get a yellow earlier. His mental lapses are huge man, b/c I agree he played good today. But those are the kind of mistakes that have marred him + his inability to stay healthy. We are again forced to shift the back 4 around again.

Yup, his first was stupid, thats certainly the part he's never cut out of his game. If you see him after you can see him telling himself off. The tackle though, i thought go for it and stand by that, he was getting the right all game.

He was very good first half, but got a bit loose in the second. I think the backs to the wall defending suits him, allows him to throw himself into last ditch blocks to his heart's content.

He's a reasonable footballer and a try hard, who sadly lacks the mental capacity to match his footballing abilities.  If he was a smart footballer, he'd be something approaching a very good defender.  As it is, he'll always be a bit of a liability.

People would be fuming if we walked out of this with 1 point as a result of going down to 10 men. Fm thankfully we didn't - but you don't get plaudits from me for being sent off in that manner. I was pissed at Moussa as well; its idiotic- and selfish to your team who have now got to do the job with one less player.

Colo sold him doing the river fucking around, he had no choice but to go for the loose ball. Considering the ref was booking anyone for a questionable tackle by then it was only going one way.

Totally shocked by this post.

I like him, the sending off today was his mistake but he was pretty good before that, would certainly bring him back to the side once he serves his suspension

I'd be more pissed off if wed not won, as it is I thought he had a great game with a moment of idiocy at the end.

For an experienced player, he's still very prone to losing his composure. The first booking was itself the result of indecision.

The second was a tackle he didn't need to make, and also a somewhat dangerous one. He could have broken the guy's leg.