Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

His 2nd goal was top drawer.  I've said it before and I'll say it again - he is immense when a manager believes in him and gives him time to get a run of games under his belt.

He's had one genuinely good run in his career. Let's not go overboard.

Guest jonnyameobi

my mate said if shola scored a hatrick yesterday he would get a picture of him tatooed on his neck. arse was twitching a bit

I dont thaink i'll ever tire of seeing the 4th goal. Great Simpson cross, Carroll's prodigious leap, crashing the ball off the bar and Shola gleefully half volleying it into the net.

I'm scared... he's not so tedious to watch. Even against West Ham where he didn't do much I still didn't find him too annoying.

... what's happening ???

don't worry hes bound to have a shit game soon and everything will be back to normal

I dont thaink i'll ever tire of seeing the 4th goal. Great Simpson cross, Carroll's prodigious leap, crashing the ball off the bar and Shola gleefully half volleying it into the net.

The height the ball was at and because if he'd waited for it to come down the defender would have got there make it a truly outstanding volley.

Superb technique - but that's Shola for you.

His 2nd goal was awesome.  When it came off the bar and I sawwho was lining up to hit I thought that it would end up rattling about the empty seats in the away section but he hit hit it perfectly! 

True test will be if he can keep up performances like that. 

My favourite goal of the day because you could just see it coming before the ball hit the net. I've never had so much faith that Shola was going to score.

His 2nd goal was awesome.  When it came off the bar and I sawwho was lining up to hit I thought that it would end up rattling about the empty seats in the away section but he hit hit it perfectly! 

My favourite goal of the day because you could just see it coming before the ball hit the net. I've never had so much faith that Shola was going to score.

I was the same, cheering before he'd hit it, as if he never fails to put them away :lol:

I was the same, cheering before he'd hit it, as if he never fails to put them away :lol:

I think that shows how stellar Shola's record against the Mackems is. The poor sod next to me was doing his nut when he stepped up to take the penalty whereas I was cool as a fucking cucumber :lol: