Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

:lol: creased at that.

Then the hammering blow of reality struck me when I saw the title again. Fuck this gay Earth.

EDIT:

Urgh, didn't crease at you Mike. No offence, just was laughing at what happened on the other page. Clarity.

EDIT:

Urgh, didn't crease at you Mike. No offence, just was laughing at what happened on the other page. Clarity.

:lol: Everyone knew without you pointing it out like that, ffs. :okay:

Perfect timing for new contract talks tbh - he is our form striker with more goals than the rest of the team put together over the last 5 games, and likely to be the only forward we have at the World Cup, good tournament there and his value could skyrocket....

Shola's going to play for us well into his 40s isn't he? It's a twisted version of Giggs' situation.

:thup:

Like a film I saw on one of those movies4men channels loosely based on Red Riding Hood where the main character (and her grandma) were savagely raped.

Shola's going to play for us well into his 40s isn't he? It's a twisted version of Giggs' situation.

:thup:

Like a film I saw on one of those movies4men channels loosely based on Red Riding Hood where the main character (and her grandma) were savagely raped.

Wow :lol: