Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

The progression of his positioning tonight when he came on was great  :lol:

Came on and was (seemed to be) told to play the 1 behind the main striker in a 4-4-1-1.  Few minutes go by and more pressure comes from Bosnia. He's moved back to RCM in 4-5-1. Few more minutes pass and he's suddenly a CDM sitting in front of the back 4. 

Comes to the last 5 minutes, and he's often the furthest Nigeria player back, playing as an emergency 3rd CB.

So much adaptability! Looked more like cause he couldnt be arsed to get "out" and up the pitch, but aye.

If he got to LB I'm sure Pardew wouldve given him a new contract

The progression of his positioning tonight when he came on was great  :lol:

Came on and was (seemed to be) told to play the 1 behind the main striker in a 4-4-1-1.  Few minutes go by and more pressure comes from Bosnia. He's moved back to RCM in 4-5-1. Few more minutes pass and he's suddenly a CDM sitting in front of the back 4. 

Comes to the last 5 minutes, and he's often the furthest Nigeria player back, playing as an emergency 3rd CB.

So much adaptability! Looked more like cause he couldnt be arsed to get "out" and up the pitch, but aye.

If he got to LB I'm sure Pardew wouldve given him a new contract

The Shirlo Xaviobi role in midfield was my favourite bit. He should play there from the start against Argentina. Messi v Shola.