Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Another 8 yrs on top of his current contract, if Pardew gets rid of Shola.

This move alone will make Pardew twice the manager immediately, as he will never be able to bring him off the bench again.

Shola Ameobi is Newcastle's version of guns in America.

Guns don't kill people, the people who use them do.

Don't blame Shola 'The Gun' Ameobi, blame the idiots who burst into the canteen 60 minutes in and unleash the Shola on innocent people.

I'd prefer he stayed but never played for us again. Unless we're against a really really really bad team in the third round of the FA cup

Sunderland?

Nah, I think they're probably going to have to be worse than a team that recently smashed us 3-0 at home like.

I'd prefer he stayed but never played for us again. Unless we're against a really really really bad team in the third round of the FA cup

Sunderland?

Nah, I think they're probably going to have to be worse than a team that recently smashed us 3-0 at home like.

Wouldn't surprise me if they are a worse team in the very near future as PDC and his hard man approach pushes most of them out, then he has to use his league 1 player conveyor belt method to replace the "soft lads".

Sunderland?

Think he's even exhausted his usefulness in that fixture now.

Isn't he the most used sub in Premiership history. Nice bloke, cracking penalty taker and usually does well against that lot but regularly injured, slow and rarely seems to exert jhimself. Replacing him with someone of a similar build but with more pace and energy would be nice!