Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Good. Hope he sticks the boot in to that miserable pond life Ashley.

Bit sad to see him go, in a dream scenario he stays on in some sort of coaching capacity for the kids as people have mentioned. Hope he finds somewhere very quickly and can be happy.

@elgalgojonas

Two things I learn from my illness how you can support a player (newcastle fans) and how you leAve a player alone (newcastle owner)

Absolutely amazing :clap:

I will always have fond memories of the Enrique/Jonas left wing. Hope Jonas finds himself a decent club and wish him all the best in the future. Keep strong Jonas :indi:

Anyone remember his first league game under Keegan at Man u away? he was awesome that day.

When he took Evra on and went flying down the wing. THE GREYHOUND THEY SAID  :megusta:

Goodluck Jonas, thanks for getting us back to the premier league, and for keeping us up this year  :rose:

I remember when he was still at Mallorca, and they came to Camp Nou. He stole the ball in midfield and went down a lightning run down the wing, leaving players behind with that weird running gait of his, until Puyol ultimately fouled him in the box. Penalty! He then asked to take it and proceeded to shot the tamest penalty I have ever seen, the ball rolling weakly into Valdés' hands. Jonás in a nutshell. Love the guy, somehow.

An absolute class act, very average as a player towards the end BUT love the bloke.

His treatment from the club was disgraceful BUT this club is a joke at this moment, compare and contrast with how Villa reacted to Stiliyan Petrov

Pretty much my dad's favourite player, so naturally he's not too happy with this news.

I'm not that happy either, no longer good enough for our starting 11 but why shouldn't we have a squad? I mean, it was thin enough as is, now it's even thinner. Thanks for everything Jonas :clap: