Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Was never a world beater because he wasted much of his approach work by bad crossing, but he did try to give the club his best efforts which is more than can be said for some...his best work was in the early years at the club.

Inevitable that his time is up now, but basically a good pro and obviously had genuine feeling for the club and the fans. I wish him luck wherever he ends up and hope we get a good replacement.

Now THAT is another story.....

Will always confuse me how he was looking a decent central midfielder for us in that 6 game winning streak in 2012, then was never played there again.  Ask Pards.

He did play there again, albeit sparingly.... Anzhi ( was probably his best performance that season :lol: ) and 2nd half against Spurs on opening game of last season.

Might have been more but i remember those vividly.

Still strange considering that he did look good in that position and its not like we used Anita all that much last season either.

Wow. Didn't think i would have taken him leaving with a bit of a heavy heart. I got his name on the back of one of my home shirt. Think it was the Championship one.

Wish he would come back here one day in whatever role. Always felt he had a cult status here like Srnicek with us. Just wish he has a decent club to go to now.

Would love SJP to applaud him today. A loyal servant who could have just left when we were relegated but stayed and fought for us with all he had. Brilliant pro.

All the best Jonas

Good luck to him. While in the end we pissed the Championship I've got huge respect for the lads that formed the core of that team. We've all seen similar good teams on paper in that division falter and their attitude and application was great all year.

Jonas was key to that

Bit gutted as he seems like a lovely bloke, but it's time for both the club and player to move on. I can't find any fault in his commitment when he has played, although his ability can be called into question.

It's sad that he's probably off and I'll always have fond memories of him, even though I'm glad he's no longer playing for us every game.  I bet he was brilliant to have around the squad as he seemed to have a great personality and he always tried to give his best.  He can leave here with his head held high and he's the type of player who will always be welcomed back to the club in future.

It's sad that he's probably off and I'll always have fond memories of him, even though I'm glad he's no longer playing for us every game.  I bet he was brilliant to have around the squad as he seemed to have a great personality and he always tried to give his best.  He can leave here with his head held high and he's the type of player who will always be welcomed back to the club in future.

:clap: