Newcastle vs Fulham - 3pm, 13/11/10

Decky

I'll be doing no more lose 2-1 predictions - said I'd do it til we lost by that scoreline.

We seem to be able to play football when the opposing team set out to play football, rather than hoofball. 

Reckon we'll win even with a few players out.  Tough game, 1-0.

Guest Roger Kint

And all the negativity comes flooding back in. Bunch of drama queens.

Fulham haven't won an away game this season, much like Sunderland, therefore I go with 5-1.

I wasnt convinced of winning yesterday either in fairness. Its a bit of a must win game looking ahead to the coming weeks games, they will try and frustrate us and it usually works based on whats happened so far at home.

Rest them or give them the chance to put things right ?

What on earth are you talking about?

You can be an utter tit at times... obvious.. should he rest some of them as they looked knackered OR play the same 11  and give them the chance make up for the Blackburn shocker.

no Shola like as he has done his hamstring & Tiote suspended

Guest Roger Kint

They haven't won away since the first game of last season ffs. If we mess this up I'll be fuming.

Did they not have a similar thing in our relegation season?

Williamson banned too since nobody picks him for the game?...or just because he was s**** today?

he wasn't s***. he was bramblesque. ok but cost us a goal.

Based on that, best drop Colo too...

No Tiote meaning the return of Alan Smith, not ideal, but they're still shite away from home, should still manage a draw/narrow win

We need this Tiote thing cleared up.. he is not listed on the FA as a suspended player

Think Barton is gonna be punished for last night so he'll be unavailable and assuming Ameobi is crocked:

Krul

Simpson Williamson Colo Jose

Routledge Guthrie Tiote Jonas

Nolan

Carroll

Routledge hasn't overly impressed me so far this season but still feel he can offer something different.  Guthrie needs to play in the middle or not at all.  Would like to see how Tiote and him link up. 

Just know Hughes is probably watching dvd of last nights game and taking notes on Blackburn's game plan.  I feel with that midfield 4 they could conjour up something 'different' other than the 'aim for carroll's forehead' routine.

Playing a decent team, a 1-0 loss at Chelsea probably means they can be quite resilient too.

Quite like Fulham and have great respect for Aaron Hughes - top guy and great pro.

Absolutely detest their manager, as a player he was despicable. A talented player but a dirty cheat who's game was full of sly nasty fouls but the moment anyone came near him he would roll around and act to try and get them sent off. Horrible cunt.

Krul

Simpson Campbell/Williy Colo Enrique

Guthrie Nolan Smith Jonas

Ranger Carroll

This if Barton is suspended.

I hope that's not the midfield you want to see, as that's just suicide in this league. Nolan and Smith in the centre with Guthrie on the right?

Krul

Simpson Campbell/Williy Colo Enrique

Guthrie Nolan Smith Jonas

Ranger Carroll

This if Barton is suspended.

I hope that's not the midfield you want to see, as that's just suicide in this league. Nolan and Smith in the centre with Guthrie on the right?

That is an awful team

I reckon it'll be:

Krul

Simpson  Williamson  Coloccini  Enrique

Routledge    Tiote    Barton    Jonas

Carroll  Nolan

Shola injured, Barton not suspended, Hughton returns to plan AA.

Just rewatching MoTD and they say Fulham haven't won an away league match in 15 months. I will be flabbergasted if they don't win, that stat is made for them to win against us.

Wasn't their last away win against us?

Anyway we really need the points. This game could go either way, fortunatly for us Fulham haven't been the same team since Hodgson left and are now a beatable team, or atleast a team I wouldn't be shocked if we beat them. On the other hand though, I wouldn't be shocked if they beat us. I have a Villa and Sunderland type feeling about this game.