*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

I've been exiled to Bournemouth, and a Southampton supporting mate who's a season ticket there says he was gutted when Pardew left, really rates him and thinks he's a terrific manager.

Just thought I'd put another viewpoint out there.

i don't want another viewpoint

pardew out

They're making exactly the same mistakes as last time, sacking managers and causing termoil at the club were there was none otherwise, we were doing well, WHAT THE FUCK!.  Now what are they going to do?, bring in a replacement like Kinear??

I was on night shift the other dau and have only just got up, I feel like I've woken up in the twilight zone.

For me this is far far worse than the KK debacle. Atrocious decision by the powers that be. Thank you Chris Hughton for the dignity and humility and more importantly, for giving us something to shout about, both last season and this. You're a star.

Agreed.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

And to think, yesterday was the first time that he came out after a match and criticised the team and admitted we weren't good enough. I thought he was starting to learn.

:thup:

Pardew will drop Tiote to the bench and put Smith back in the first team. Then he'll sell Enrique and Coloccini for being too foreign and bring in some dog s*** standard defenders. He'll also probably cancel Ben Arfa's loan as soon as he's appointed. Makes my skin crawl thinking that he could legitimately be our next manager :(.

Wouldn't be suprised - he struggled with Tevez and Mascherano at West Ham.

For me this is far far worse than the KK debacle. Atrocious decision by the powers that be. Thank you Chris Hughton for the dignity and humility and more importantly, for giving us something to shout about, both last season and this. You're a star.

Agreed.

yep... more gutted about this than KK couple of year ago.

Pardew will drop Tiote to the bench and put Smith back in the first team. Then he'll sell Enrique and Coloccini for being too foreign and bring in some dog s*** standard defenders. He'll also probably cancel Ben Arfa's loan as soon as he's appointed. Makes my skin crawl thinking that he could legitimately be our next manager :(.

Wouldn't be suprised - he struggled with Tevez and Mascherano at West Ham.

Oh fuck, I forgot about how he treated them!

FFS :(

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Smith will get the nod above Tiote for a manager like him.