Alan Pardew

JH

I can only say this, right now I'm overweighing whether to ever support him or not, but his biggest challenge in my eyes will be Saturday.

If Tiote, Enrique, Jonas, Carroll is dropped than that's it for me.

If Harper gets back into the team, than that's it for me too.

He needs to put out a strong team based on past games and not based on names or what he THINKS.

I of course expect them to, but for me, depending on the players state of mind, I'm not worried if some of thoese players miss the game. If he doesn't have them back for the following games though... well then that would mean he can't get even get the players on board, so he'd have no chance with the rest of us.

Just said on five live that he's gonna ring CH to see if he has any advice about the squad and the club.

F*ck Off C*nt  :angry:  :knuppel2:

like to see hughtons face when his mobile rings showing 'office phone' on his display

Can you imagine, "Hello Chis it's Al I took your job and  been dealing with Ashley behind your back........Feel like giving me some helpful advice?"

I can only say this, right now I'm overweighing whether to ever support him or not, but his biggest challenge in my eyes will be Saturday.

He needs to put out a strong team based on past games and not based on names or what he THINKS.

Don't think any of that will happen on Saturday tbh. Going forward, dunno. :undecided:

Guest michaelfoster

He looked like a lamb sent to the slaughter. Where the f*** are the owner and chairman??? Biggest laughing stock in world football. Darkest days ever.

Llabias & Ashley never go to press conferences, always the Media Officer

Guest neesy111

He looked like a lamb sent to the slaughter. Where the f*** are the owner and chairman??? Biggest laughing stock in world football. Darkest days ever.

Llambias did for the Shearer Press Conference.

Llambias did for the Shearer Press Conference.

Aye, for about 5 minutes. To read something about that Kinnear would come back.

I can bet Pardew will be the type of manager that will prefer to use Alan Smith from what I'd seen at West Ham.

Go on, indulge me. What makes you think that?

He preferred some local no-marks ahead of Tevez and Mascherano didn't he?

I felt sorry for him - even if he has been in negotiation for weeks who in their right mind would say that or turn the job down? and being thrown to the lions like that was poor-its those snidey bastards upstairs that reek of sh*t.

I wasn't gonna go saturday but f**k it

Don't think any of that will happen on Saturday tbh. Going forward, dunno. :undecided:

I don't think it'll happen going forward either, unless they're sold obviously. He may be a cunt, but he's not an idiot. First of all, we don't have another LB at the club so dropping Enrique would be stupid.

On the Harper front, I have my doubts Krul would have kept his place under Hughton anyway.

being fair he spoke reasonably well, now lets see what he has to offer to the team

Have to agree. Better than I expected.  And it sounded like he has fought his corner a bit in negotiations, on his staff and especially over Carroll. Time will tell how much they support him on that, of course.

Just seen the press conference. Already had enough of him. Dodged the questions that needed to be answered - especially about his relationship to Llambias - and the fact that he hasn't met the players doesn't bode well for Saturday. Think we're in for a hammering.

On the Harper front, I have my doubts Krul would have kept his place under Hughton anyway.

Agree there, said so all along.

Any particular reason why not? Krul has been fairly solid during a sustained run in the side. I can't see there's much justification for dropping him unless he starts making mistakes.

Agree there, said so all along.

Any particular reason why not? Krul has been fairly solid during a sustained run in the side. I can't see there's much justification for dropping him unless he starts making mistakes.

He's had a few dodgy games recently, still learning, Harper is still no. 1.

Not necessarily my opinion, but I could see Hughton restoring Harper.