Alan Pardew

JH

Guest icemanblue

It'd be more at home on Al Jazeera, I'd imagine.

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg

I'll put this in here and not the Barton thread.

CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

So ... "Alan - read any good books recently? Have you been watching The Hour? What do you make of the situation in Libya?" #NUFC

You're not worried anyway?

Well, obviously. What I meant was I'd be worried about Pardew's managerial ability if he genuinely thought we needed no players. I'm worried about the fact he knows we need players but blatantly isn't going to get them, due to the shitness of our board/etc.

Guest Roger Kint

Pardew's separate chat with writers embargoed until papers hit streets - but plenty of questions/answers on lots of subjects. #Nufc

Good i am dying to find out what book he has been reading and his thoughts(if any) on Libya

Pardew's separate chat with writers embargoed until papers hit streets - but plenty of questions/answers on lots of subjects. #Nufc

Good i am dying to find out what book he has been reading and his thoughts(if any) on Libya

He probably thinks a Libya is an erogenous zone.

He probably thinks a Libya is an erogenous zone.

:lol:

When I think of how tactically unappealing, annoying and ilogical I find a good deal of managers, I'm glad to have Pardew tbh.

Would love to see a list of these lies people keep banging on about (beyond statements that this player or that player is not leaving, which is pretty standard stuff for any manager imho).

1235: Sky Bet have cut Alan Pardew to 3/1 (from 14/1) to be the next Premier League manager to leave his post after a flurry of bets.

The Newcastle hierarchy placed midfielder Joey Barton on the transfer list at the start of the week and with rumours of discontent in the boardroom, Pardew could follow the star out of the door at St James’ Park.

The former Charlton manager took the job in December 2010 and after selling key player Andy Carroll in January and club captain Kevin Nolan at the end of the season fans have begun to question whether he is making the right moves in the transfer market.