Alan Pardew

JH

Maybe if you argued your point better than just saying "you're insane" all the time....

is that me or him?  it's him right? :lol:

i'm losing it here...self-imposed banishment and i return to find the forum turned upside down

Not you!

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,75153.msg2846432.html#msg2846432

When we spend a load of money in the summer, I hope we're going to hear a few apologies from those who, by that time, will have bored the rest of us to distraction with months and months of pointless moaning.

That and an admission that Keegan is, and always has been, a really crap pundit.

That one.

Gosh, well clearly I was wrong.

Except Keegan is still a crap pundit.

Where's your apology?

he ignore all these questions  :lol:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,75153.msg2846432.html#msg2846432

When we spend a load of money in the summer, I hope we're going to hear a few apologies from those who, by that time, will have bored the rest of us to distraction with months and months of pointless moaning.

That and an admission that Keegan is, and always has been, a really crap pundit.

That one.

Gosh, well clearly I was wrong.

Except Keegan is still a crap pundit.

Where's your apology?

he ignore all these questions  :lol:

it's 'cause he's sane man, and we're all mental :thup:

Well, I remember people saying dropping odds mean nothing after Barton's odds of joining QPR dropped that way.

Always said I can see Pardew walking after the transfer window. Not as quickly as KK but, he's now maybe realized how stupid the people are and that you really can't trust them.

He may walk, don't see why not. Depends on how much he's able to put up with Ashley and Llambias...... everyone has limits to their patience.

This.

And as I've said before, he's thrown himself back into the ring of vacant PL manager jobs. He's maybe just waiting for someone to resign to move on again.

The only thing that speaks against it is the long contract he has.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He knew exactly what kind of situation he'd be working within. He'll be disappointed we didn't conclude a deal for a striker but he won't walk.

The difference between Pardew and KK is that Pardew actually seemed to be mates with Ashley, and probably knew the details of how the club would be run/what the long term plans would be, before he took the job...

Really cant see him walking to be honest, he just seems happy to be here in the first place...IMO of course

Question I guess also is whether there is a clause in his contract like keegans where he has to pay cash if he resigns.

Was that a clause or part of employment law regarding resignation/entitlement/working conditions?  I honestly don't remember the details.