Alan Pardew

JH

f*** you dave. f*** you!

:laugh:

@CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

Bonus dispute has been source of much disquiet behind scenes at #NUFC - symptomatic of distrust. Resolution a positive development.

1 minute ago

Good news I guess. Says a lot about the attitudes of the people at the top though, they simply don't get it.

This has been one of the reasons that the players have been unhappy.  Hopefully, it will mean a happier dressing room.

I guess this is big news - love that we have to wait until tomorrow's stupid chronicle to read it. Or subscribe to the Times....anyone read the article and care to shed any interesting points from it?

Guest Wally_McFool

Wanna shove me fist into Partridge's face when he comes up with that "It is what it is" and "we are where we are" shite.

(Just sayin' like!)

SKY presenter leading into Pardew interview quoted Pardew as saying "all the money from Jose's sale to Liverpool will be invested in the squad" followed swiftly by "we've heard that before"

Pardew either needs to shut the fuck up or face being a bigger cunt than he's already proved himself to be.

SKY presenter leading into Pardew interview quoted Pardew as saying "all the money from Jose's sale to Liverpool will be invested in the squad" followed swiftly by "we've heard that before"

Pardew either needs to shut the fuck up or face being a bigger cunt than he's already proved himself to be.

Of course it will all be invested - 1 million transfer fees and the remainder going on signing fees, agents fees and five years wages up front.  Honest.

Of course it will all be invested - 1 million transfer fees and the remainder going on signing fees, agents fees and five years wages up front.  Honest.

Bit optimistic there I'd say, going on what we are to believe so far this season 6m in transfer fees will buy us a free transfer if we are lucky.

Of course it will all be invested - 1 million transfer fees and the remainder going on signing fees, agents fees and five years wages up front.  Honest.

Thats about it for me as we need to know its not all about the transfer fee you know its all the other bits  O0

O0

“The fans are used to bad news and players leaving – this is something we have to correct.

“The only way we can correct it is by success.”

I've only been used to it since he took charge

“The fans are used to bad news and players leaving – this is something we have to correct.

“The only way we can correct it is by success.”

Without stating the bleedin obvious keeping your best players might be a start by showing ambition and that might bring success .

Has it been posted that he's said we haven't replaced Jose because we can't afford it? In today's Chronicle.

Fucking cunt.

Surely not

Has it been posted that he's said we haven't replaced Jose because we can't afford it? In today's Chronicle.

f***ing c***.

I can see why you have a strong disliking to the man, but I honestly don't think him or any other manager would chose to work in these conditions. All the strings are being pulled by Ashley, it's his fault we are where we are. Pardew may come across as patronising to us, but he's completely devoid of any control. And, of course, if Ashley didn't call the shots, we wouldn't be stuck with this wally.

f***ing c***.

we must have been quoted some pretty high prices if the £40m we have in the bank won't cover it.  What happened to the plan we had in place - lying sack of s**t

f***ing c***.

I can see why you have a strong disliking to the man, but I honestly don't think him or any other manager would chose to work in these conditions. All the strings are being pulled by Ashley, it's his fault we are where we are. Pardew may come across as patronising to us, but he's completely devoid of any control. And, of course, if Ashley didn't call the shots, we wouldn't be stuck with this wally.

Perhaps he should keep his mouth shut then and stop coming out with all the bullsh*t he spouts whenever he is asked a question

f***ing c***.

Perhaps he should keep his mouth shut then and stop coming out with all the bullsh*t he spouts whenever he is asked a question

Would be a damn sight easier if he did ,"Judge me at the end of the window"  well i am counting down the days boyo  :knuppel2:

He said: “We could not bring in a left-back to be ready for this situation because if Jose had have stayed then we would have had two very expensive left-backs.

“We could not afford to do that. I hope the fans understand that.

“We will be doing everything we can to get them a result on Saturday.”

This despite going on Radio Newcastle and saying that part of the £35 had been set aside for it.