James Tavernier joins Rangers

Skirge

He got absloutly raped by the left winger when we played that greek (i think it was greek) club in the UEFA qualifiers last year

He got fuck all support from Obertan too and was our best player at Old Trafford last season in the league cup.

It's a good gateway loan, but at his age I'd prefer he was on loan at a Championship club at the least. Still, only a month, I guess they're thinking they'll extend it if they can and we're hoping for a bigger club to come in.

• 4 months later...
Guest Roger Kint

Needs games, any games tbh. Not convinced this is going to be his level so may as well look good lower down and earn a Championship move i guess

Guest Roger Kint

completely forgot about him, this can only be a good thing. Hope some of the others go as well.

Local journos seem to think all of Bigi, Campbell & Vuckic will be

completely forgot about him, this can only be a good thing. Hope some of the others go as well.

Local journos seem to think all of Bigi, Campbell & Vuckic will be

Be good to get Bigi, Vuckic and Campbell out at Championship level. Should also send Sammy out again until Jan at least.

Probably good to send Dummett out to Championship also for time being if Haidara fit.