John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest firetotheworks

The good thing is, even if he does get the job permanently (which I doubt he will) he won't keep it for long. Unlike Pardew he doesn't even possess the nous to pretend to be a manager.

Indeed. Pardew had unlimited smarm while Carver is already running out of his SBR anecdotes and his Geordie platitudes.

He's gone. Lose the sig!

Think of my dreams.

If Carver gets appointed we are certainly heading towards relegation. Even as s*** as this league is at the moment, he's certainly a man with sufficient "qualities" to make sure that we get involve in a shitty survival fight.

Carver is the only person where actually having Pardew in charge would be better - worrying  times and I have a sneaky feeling he will get the job.

The good thing is, even if he does get the job permanently (which I doubt he will) he won't keep it for long. Unlike Pardew he doesn't even possess the nous to pretend to be a manager.

Indeed. Pardew had unlimited smarm while Carver is already running out of his SBR anecdotes and his Geordie platitudes.

He's gone. Lose the sig!

Think of my dreams.

What's the password?

just give the cunt the job ffs. lets get relegated, get Ashley out and move on. the sooner the better. there are no other options. tbh I couldn't give a fuck if we got relegated if it meant Ashley leaving.

Guest firetotheworks

He's gone. Lose the sig!

Think of my dreams.

What's the password?

'vagina'

just give the c*** the job ffs. lets get relegated, get Ashley out and move on. the sooner the better. there are no other options. tbh I couldn't give a f*** if we got relegated if it meant Ashley leaving.

What makes you think he would leave if we were relegated. Tbh he woud likely be off tomorrow if the right offer comes in.

Carver can fuck off tbh, thought he might actually have a set of balls after his interviews yesterday but the team selection today followed by the blatant lies about it afterwards removes any last shred of respect I had for the bloke. Waste of space.

Carver can fuck off tbh, thought he might actually have a set of balls after his interviews yesterday but the team selection today followed by the blatant lies about it afterwards removes any last shred of respect I had for the bloke. Waste of space.

I never understood this concept that Carver had shown some refreshing honesty in his interviews tbh. He just sounded like a thick charva to me, one who had no idea what had just happened. As for his mate Steve Stone, King Pards putting him in a headlock then flinging him like like in a dwarf tossing contest probably wasn't the worst instinct.

:lol:

He doesn't have the massive Pardewian ego to shield him from criticism/boos/etc and to keep plowing ahead. I think he'd at least have the decency to walk.

The same guy that wanted to fight with fans that protested against Pardew? Doubt it.

Mr Newcastle lies to fans saying they want to go for the cup after years of mediocrity  :gm's patter:

more bollocks spouted and we thought wrong days of lying are over ,Carver just fuck off

:lol:

He doesn't have the massive Pardewian ego to shield him from criticism/boos/etc and to keep plowing ahead. I think he'd at least have the decency to walk.

The same guy that wanted to fight with fans that protested against Pardew? Doubt it.

Different role, different circumstances, different pressure. I hope we don't have to find out either way.

I don't know if I respect his audacity to apply for a job he's clearly unqualified for, or pity him for thinking he's qualified for it.

Almost any other club and he wouldn't be taken seriously in the slightest.

Never expected anything to improve with Carver in charge, only advantage is not having to see or here Pardew anymore, which to be fair is wonderful in itself.  But we can at least dream that Carver won't be given the job as well I suppose.

I don't know if I respect his audacity to apply for a job he's clearly unqualified for, or pity him for thinking he's qualified for it.

I'm feeling more pity for us as he's clearly going to be given the job until the end of the season along with the rest of Pardews cronies when they should have been included in his exit package.

One would think he would do the usual caretaker thing; say he's just taking each match as it comes until told otherwise blah blah blah but then wait until some good results get the media asking him about taking it long term. Maybe he already knew the results weren't going to come so he's getting in there early. :lol: