Fulham vs Newcastle United - 2/2/2011 - Live on Sky - Pre match bant

ElDiablo

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

We've been "alright" without Carroll, we'll be "alright" on Wednesday and "alright" until the end of the season. Like I've predicted before, 1-1.

This will be one of those games that shows the state of the players minds. We'll either lose 3-0 in a gutless show or we'll win 1-0 and they'll have a group wank on the pitch after a great team performance. Let's wait and see.

Guest toonlass

Lets hope the lads are fired up and thinking "Fuck it, lets show them we can still do this without Carroll" rather than "Fuck it, it's not worth bothering without Carroll".

At least we weren't on a really good run of form and Carroll playing well for us up till now. We're on a canny run atm and we've done all of it without Traitor. I'd take a draw but we're getting to the stage where we need to get a win or two just to give us a cushion on the bottom half.

1-1.

Lets hope the lads are fired up and thinking "f*** it, lets show them we can still do this without Carroll" rather than "f*** it, it's not worth bothering without Carroll".

Please, it's just a job for these people. Today proved that, the players probably totally understand.

Stop moaning Neesy man. Go along, support the team and hope for a good result. If you are gonna be a miserable little bastard I'll be forced to twat you one on wednesday.

NUFC is bigger than a pony-tailed charver and a fat bastard with a bundle of notes in his sky rocket. Life goes on, football goes on and the constant struggle of supporting Newcastle United FC will continue to be the longest running comedy in the history of mankind.

Hope the lads who are making the trip get behind the side. Whatevers happened today theres a decent bunch playing for Newcastle these days and they alone deserve some backing.