Fulham vs Newcastle United - 2/2/2011 - Live on Sky - Pre match bant

ElDiablo

Guest jonnyameobi

The Eight Bells boozer near to Putney Bridge station is canny for any of you lot travelling down,always plenty of staff on when we play down there.

I'll second this. Friendly for the away fans. Good pint. Not a bad ham sandwich for 2.50 either.

Any ideas for afterwards? can see there being many nights clubs open on a wed night ;)

I'd high hopes of a result from this fixture but not nearly so sure now having watched Fulham cruise to a 4-0 HT lead over Spurs in the FA Cup. They press well and keep tight or close down quickly. Given our current lack of quality in the final third can only hope they'll be knackered wed night.

I'd high hopes of a result from this fixture but not nearly so sure now having watched Fulham cruise to a 4-0 HT lead over Spurs in the FA Cup. They press well and keep tight or close down quickly. Given our current lack of quality in the final third can only hope they'll be knackered wed night.

Tbf Spurs were 2-0 and down to 9 men after about 10 minutes :lol:

I'm going to this, get your money on Fulham.

Me n'all. Definite home banker. :sadnod:

Should be good though, Fulham are improving but they aren't anything special. Depends on who we get out on the pitch I suppose. Debating if I should wear by blue top or not, it hasn't brought much luck in previous outings.

I'm going to this, get your money on Fulham.

Me n'all. Definite home banker. :sadnod:

Should be good though, Fulham are improving but they aren't anything special. Depends on who we get out on the pitch I suppose. Debating if I should wear by blue top or not, it hasn't brought much luck in previous outings.

Could've sworn I saw you at Everton Col :lol:

Going to be an interesting atmosphere thats for sure, just hope the fans get behind the players out there on the pitch and help inspire them to victory. Think it'll be a draw personally although we need to keep it tight early.