SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

I look at Steve Bruce and feel immense pride that AP is our manager.

Same here. :lol:

Even on appearance alone, taking all actual ability and putting it to one side: Pardew is a decent-looking, well groomed silver fox who wears a full suit on matchdays. Bruce looks like a 60-year old lesbian who's had a frying pan to the nose wearing a shell suit two sizes too small.

I reckon Brucey's got the biggest kite in the public eye, like. It's growing at a rate even exceeding Ian Beale's.

I think I deserve an assist for that one, like. :lol:

In all seriousness though, there's a lot of truth to what's being alluded to here. Pardew's an impressive looking, smooth talking fella. It helps when it comes to dealing with suave Frenchmen unaccustomed to physically repugnant monstrosities like Bruce.

This is how the shit with Jose Fonte's missus started. At first there's the denial, but Pardew - the sly fox - soon wins you round. Even, Ronaldo, the alpha male - the dominant cat of the pack - even he's buttering up his massive pouty lips for a bit of Pardew action. That smooth silver devil.

Even on appearance alone, taking all actual ability and putting it to one side: Pardew is a decent-looking, well groomed silver fox who wears a full suit on matchdays. Bruce looks like a 60-year old lesbian who's had a frying pan to the nose wearing a shell suit two sizes too small.

I reckon Brucey's got the biggest kite in the public eye, like. It's growing at a rate even exceeding Ian Beale's.

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

:lol: it's funny cos it's true.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01460/steve_bruce_1460059c.jpg

God plz..havent stop laughing at that quote since last night..any threads that we can have a go at describing Brucey? N I must say Pardew is miles ahead in the good-looking stakes compared with this mighty scum..

Needs to be added to the 'men who look like old lesbians' page on facebook :lol:.

That needs a few pigeons on his arm

That needs a few pigeons on his arm

well, pigeon shit, anyways...

I really hope we get Zog, would be awesome to have him back.

Every time i see his name, this goes through my head. So badly want us to get him. I suppose i can understand why we're not flying in there with a £10m bid... the fact that there's a chance to whittle it down before end of the window, plus the whole principles of paying loads more than what we sold him for... but it's just infuriating knowing that if we met the asking price - he'd be here in a flash holding up the number 14 shirt again. Of that i am very confident.

Surprised Manu weren't after him. He's better than Young.

Every time i see his name, this goes through my head. So badly want us to get him. I suppose i can understand why we're not flying in there with a £10m bid... the fact that there's a chance to whittle it down before end of the window, plus the whole principles of paying loads more than what we sold him for... but it's just infuriating knowing that if we met the asking price - he'd be here in a flash holding up the number 14 shirt again. Of that i am very confident.

I don't think he is personally.

I don't think he is personally.

Me either it always amazes me people have this sort of thinking...

Guest Geordiesned

Twitter Shitter:

As I've said Unfollow - if Zog doesn't sign I'll delete account. #zogonthetyne

Oh well, win win situation I suppose!

Guest Geordiesned

Not really, considering he apparently still owes Bobby Robson's charity money for a previous promise. The guy's a cunt, plain and simple.

Missed that one - what did he promise Dave?

Can't remember, but when the Gervinho stuff was kicking off the other week one of the journalists was asking him about it. Made a bet about a signing I think, probably Gervinho actually.

Guest Geordiesned

Can't remember, but when the Gervinho stuff was kicking off the other week one of the journalists was asking him about it. Made a bet about a signing I think, probably Gervinho actually.

Can't remember the bet but I know he said he was "certain" Gervinho would be signing for us.

I have to admit I would like to know who the bloke is. I reckon it's either some spotty 13 year old kid or Mike Ashley. :lol:

Guest Brazilianbob

Lets not forget we got zoggy for free from Le Havre, or was it £250,000?  We sold him for £6m if we buy him back for £9m then we are only  £2.75m out of pocket.  Even if we pay £12m its still only £5.75m that he is costing us overall.  For a player of his calibre its peanuts!