SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Guest Roger Kint

mirror links him with Liverpool

will they ever f*** off

Why blame Liverpool because the media link most players with clubs that have money to spend? All guesswork as per, usually Spurs now the dippers.  :undecided:

Guest VegasToon

To be fair, we are being linked with alot of players as well.

Still wish LFC would fuck off however.

They will if they buy Cattermole.  What is the Liverpool fan forum?  I want to see their reaction to him being linked.

Why the fuck would they buy Henderson or even more ridiculously Cattermole? Be astonished if either of those transfers come off.

That said though, they did spend £35m on Carroll so these kind of bonkers Liverpool/NE teams transfers aren't entirely without precedent.

Why the fuck would they buy Henderson or even more ridiculously Cattermole? Be astonished if either of those transfers come off.

That said though, they did spend £35m on Carroll so these kind of bonkers Liverpool/NE teams transfers aren't entirely without precedent.

it seems to be because they're English and youngish so therefore must be good (using idiotic English media logic) and for some reason thats seen as the right way to go for Liverpool. What I wonder is whos actually picking the transfer targets Comolli or Dalglish? (because whoever it is needs their head checked if they think these will get them back in the champions league assuming the media rumours are true)

Big headlines in the Sun that Liverpool are lining up a double raid for Zog and Henderson. If we get Gervinho I'll laugh my tits off at the empty handed mackems.

It's amazing how somehow people still think Cattermole is good. I was sold for a bit when he had a good couple of months at Wigan and was doing well for England U21s, but since then and before then his entire career has just been him getting sent off and failing to pass to teammates.

So badly want us to get him. If we're waiting on Gervinho and that doesn't come off... i'd really hope we've got £9m sat there waiting to give to Whelan the moment Gervinho says no.

So badly want us to get him. If we're waiting on Gervinho and that doesn't come off... i'd really hope we've got £9m sat there waiting to give to Whelan the moment Gervinho says no.

Yeh same here. I love a bit of Zog and as a bonus, he'd be exactly what we need.

We're close to missing out on him IMO, Whelan will do anything not to sell to Ashley, if we'd had got in there with an acceptable bid early the player could have forced the issue, now the interest is growing and he will want to see what kind of club comes in for him, hed easily make it as a squad player at a CL club from England, not saying he'd be first team, but he'd get chances and he'd no doubt take them and that's probably better than playing for an unstable, unreliable up and down club like us.

It all looked promising once the season ended, but that early momentum and advantage of having the funds ready hasn't been capitalised and our competition catch up.