Sammy Ameobi released

James

Starting left winger on page 3 of the forum says it all about his ability to excite supporters/get us talking about him.

One thing he's got in common with his brother is his distinct lack of heart.

Fucking sackless heap of shite this kid.

His ability to misjudge almost every situation, or jump under and miss every ball aimed around his head is second to none.

... Well, that's not really true, we all know who it's second to.

I've never seen a footballer so incapable of doing the most simple things. Can't pass , his control is non existent can't head ...and why does he always look like he's gasping for his last breat with his head bobbling around like some children's headknocker. He can't even run and breathe at the same time

I've never seen a footballer so incapable of doing the most simple things. Can't pass , his control is non existent can't head ...and why does he always look like he's gasping for his last breat with his head bobbling around like some children's headknocker. He can't even run and breathe at the same time

Worst of all he's inherited the gormless Ameobi grin when something's gone horribly wrong. Plays the ball directly out of play - grins like a fucking idiot. Over-runs the ball for a goal kick - grins like a fucking idiot. Stumbles into a player giving away another needless free-kick as we're chasing the game  -grins like a complete fucking idiot.

I hate the cunt, I absolutely fucking detest the fact I'm sharing a fucking planet with this sackless, fucking shitstain.

We will renew Sammy, Jonas or Raylor without a doubt if only for numbers.

How many players will we actually have left if we release them and sell Tiote, Moussa Krul etc.

Now is the perfect time to "cull the herd" with so many contracts up but as you so rightly say Ashley will renew contracts of players not fit to be at the club just because they are cheap and we need the numbers. He doesn't see the value of having any "purples" as back up. There's no such thing as an injury free season and injuries shouldn't cost us as badly as they do, purely because outside our first 11 are barely championship standard and that won't change.

This cunt needs shooting. Seriously, get the useless wanker out of the club.

He's weapons-grade pigshit.

:thup:

Driving a New Range Rover at 22 on the back of achieving prescicely nothing. No incentive for him to graft his way towards being a good footballer and no real natural talent to compensate.

Sammy is too like his brother, lazy shit.

He never looks like he's got anything within him to make him any good, he keeps doing the same things regardless of whether they work or not.  He's another player who seems to lack motivation and that's worse for his than some of our other players because he's out of contract soon and doing nothing to justify a new one.

If a new contract doesn't motivate him to improve then nothing is going to do it for him.

Personally think he's got talent but it's buried beneath layers of poor decision making. I wouldn't be averse to keeping him on, should some reasonable manager get an opportunity to work on him, but I think it's pretty safe to assume he's never going to pull up trees in this league.

Personally think he's got talent but it's buried beneath layers of poor decision making. I wouldn't be averse to keeping him on, should some reasonable manager get an opportunity to work on him, but I think it's pretty safe to assume he's never going to pull up trees in this league.

Think this is a pretty fair assessment. Imagine we'll at least offer him a deal at his current wage so if anyone wants to sign him it'll go to a tribunal. Although saying that if we do offer him a deal he'd be a bloody idiot to turn it down given his career trajectory on current form will see him at Gateshead before too long. 

Has the potential to throw in the odd good game. At most clubs he wouldn't get a look in. Had Aaron's been fit this season I doubt he would have had much game time, but lets learn from the Shola situation. There is no room for sentiment, he is not good enough to play Premiership football, go to the Championship Sammy and make a half decent career. He was disgraceful yesterday, I think at one point the commentators said "he'd be feeling the hurt more than most today" being a local lad, to be honest he looked and played like he didn't give a flying fuck.

Better than Raheem Sterling (Cronky) and on a par with Danny Welbeck (that Liverpool fan who likes Seinfeld). I think they were both quite wrong. :(

Ronnie, whilst it's flattering that you should take such a keen interest in my opinions, you'll find that your memory is at fault with that one.  ;)

I think there was potential there but the lad is nearly 23 now and just isn't showing anywhere near enough progress, probably needs to be let go.

He's been given his chance and failed. Move him on.