Sammy Ameobi released

James

He really is an awful footballer. Very one-footed and only has one idea for beating a player- try and skin him on the outside. He doesn't put in a good cross either which makes him even more painful to watch.

Went to college with a lad who player with him up to reserve level at NUFC. He said he just couldn't believe it when SA got a call up to England U21's and got kept on at the club. On performances like today you can see why. If he got chosen over me I'd be fucking raging.

Guest firetotheworks

I wouldn't put any blame on him because aside from too many dodgy first touches (particularly in the first half) I thought he did okay at what he tried to do, or did. It's more that even when what he tries comes off it's indicative of the level that we're now aiming for; running in a straight line, getting to the byline and getting a cross in...that's it.

Guest firetotheworks

No one bats an eyelid man. We start players like him, Colback, Gouffran, Taylor and Williamson and bench or banish the likes of Ben Arfa, Cabella, Anita and Yanga-Mbiwa. What is there to say about it? You just get the same people sticking up for it with the same incorrect, brainwashed guff, from Pardew's mouth to theirs.

Offers literally nothing. The odd flash once a game, here or there but he's totally ineffective. Doesn't score, doesn't create, loses possession regularly and doesn't really protect his FB.

But he's cheap and was born in the right place so he gets away with it.

He puffs as if he runs about a lot which he does not. Came off today and looked knackered as hell which he was not. Pisses me that he is just like bro Shola and can't control the fucking ball when it comes to him.

He puffs as if he runs about a lot which he does not. Came off today and looked knackered as hell which he was not. Pisses me that he is just like bro Shola and can't control the fucking ball when it comes to him.

He's really strange. He'd miss an easy touch from a ball rolling to him and then he pulls some class touches out of the bag when a challenging ball comes

He was decent on the whole yesterday, but i stand by what I said about him before in that he has one style of play which is byline and cross. Aarons has more to his game.

He wasn't decent at all, he was abysmal. Every move after a Sammy touch was a throw in.

He was decent on the whole yesterday, but i stand by what I said about him before in that he has one style of play which is byline and cross. Aarons has more to his game.

He wasn't decent at all, he was abysmal. Every move after a Sammy touch was a throw in.

Because he's willing to try and take his man on, after being put in unfavorable situations for attacking players under the shite formation/tactics that Pardew plays. With Dummett behind him there's no other threat on the left flank meaning teams can just double/triple him and nullify his dribbling and footwork.

Personally I think it's a good option for a team to have a direct 'proper winger' on one side with a roamer on the other, and Sammy is a decent direct winger.

Because he's willing to try and take his man on, after being put in unfavorable situations for attacking players under the shite formation/tactics that Pardew plays. With Dummett behind him there's no other threat on the left flank meaning teams can just double/triple him and nullify his dribbling and footwork.

Personally I think it's a good option for a team to have a direct 'proper winger' on one side with a roamer on the other, and Sammy is a decent direct winger.

Absolute bollocks. He barely even tried to bring the ball past people yesterday and 95% of the time either went no where ran into someone, dribbled it out of play or something equally shite... Also if you think it's a good idea to have a roamer- and by that I guess you mean gouffran you need your head checking