Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

Great. Watched a montage, went from not arsed to :omg: if we don't sign him I'm gonna weep.

f***ing YouTube.

I'm in the currently not arsed group until I see a title change claiming he's been in cash converters in town or something, then I may watch his compilations and knock a batch out

Great. Watched a montage, went from not arsed to :omg: if we don't sign him I'm gonna weep.

f***ing YouTube.

I'm in the currently not arsed group until I see a title change claiming he's been in cash converters in town or something, then I may watch his compilations and knock a batch out

Same here. I'm not interested in any compilation videos until there's news that he wants to be here.

What usually happens is that we put some promising bids in early in the window, people get excited, lots of chatter happens...and is stretched out for the rest of the window as the player reluctantly waits for better offers. Then we find out at the end of the window that they were never realistically gonna join us in the 1st place.

Hope I'm wrong but this guy is gonna join someone better surely. Looks a quality player though.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

"Welcome to newcastle lolololol"

Hawer, which one of you lot?  :lol:

Every single time a player is linked! :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I don't think he's that fwap-worthy tbh. All of his goals look pretty much the same...  :undecided:

Guest firetotheworks

Reminds me of the Luque youtube video

Luque's was much better, if anything. Over-head kicks, tap-ins, free kicks, runs at defences, penalties.

Gameiro looks like he plays exclusively off the shoulder, which isn't good enough to work for even half the time in the Premier League imo.

Obviously it works both ways though, Youtube videos can't be used to judge a player completely.

Guest firetotheworks

Emre's youtube highlights from the same season looked ridiculous as well, I remember.