Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Going to Man U I reckon..

Nah he only wants to go to Bayern.

Yep he's going to reject every other move, so he can go to Dortmund's rivals for nothing.

C*nt.

It's well within his rights to do so. Bayern will offer as much as anyone else and he wants to go there. Why shouldn't the club release him?

Why on Earth does he want to go to Bayern, and stay in the same league. Especially, as he's already won the league title there with Dortmund. Urgh.

read somewhere that its because he already has a profile in Germany and so can maximize his "marketing potential" blah blah blah

Yep he's going to reject every other move, so he can go to Dortmund's rivals for nothing.

C*nt.

It's well within his rights to do so. Bayern will offer as much as anyone else and he wants to go there. Why shouldn't the club release him?

That Bayern are rival title contenders and doing so will strengthen them at the expense of Dortmund?

Dortmund has every right to reject Bayern's bid and hold out for other offers. Can't see an issue with them playing hardball with the player or getting more if Bayern wants to force it through rather than being held ransom just because their player wants to go.

Why on Earth does he want to go to Bayern, and stay in the same league. Especially, as he's already won the league title there with Dortmund. Urgh.

read somewhere that its because he already has a profile in Germany and so can maximize his "marketing potential" blah blah blah

:lol:

These players are idiots.

Well maybe he should come to the best marketed league in the world :lol: It wont exactly be Hull City.

C*nt.

That Bayern are rival title contenders and doing so will strengthen them at the expense of Dortmund?

Dortmund has every right to reject Bayern's bid and hold out for other offers. Can't see an issue with them playing hardball with the player or getting more if Bayern wants to force it through rather than being held ransom just because their player wants to go.

I agree with you, both sides are well within their rights to do what all of these things. I just don't think Lewandowski should be portrayed as a bad character because of it. He has his mind set on one club and this club are willing to pay.